Chapter 22

Recap: Both Aadhavan and Sandhya were in Kannan's house..

(It was morning, Sandhya slowly stirring from sleep hearing birds chirpings.. when she opened her eyes, her heart beat raised looking Aadhavan's face was just an inch apart from her.. almost both of their breathing were fanning each other's face.. just then she realized that she was in his arms.. he put his one hand around her waist from behind and protectively embraced her into him and his another hand was above her hand which she placed around his waist.. both were hugging each other and their close proximity gave her butterflies.. she highly got affected by him.. without knowing anything he was sleeping peacefully.. she has no heart to getup from the bed and don't even know why she heart begged her to not to get down.. she doesn't took the effort to atleast move aback from him.. she just lied in the same position and admiring him who sleeping there like a child..)

(Nearly after one hour he slowly stirred from sleep.. sensing that he gonna wakeup she closed her eyes and acted like she was sleeping still.. when he opened his eyes a wide grin left his lips seeing their proximity.. instantly his body reacted such a way in which he never felt in his life time.. he gulped feeling the new sensation in his body..)

Aadhavan's mv: ayioo.. koldriye di.. enoda 26 varushathula endha ponnum ena ivlo disturb pannathilla di.. pandrathellam pannitu kadaisiya nee vera na veranu sollitu poidra.. ipa na ennatha pandrathu, inum konja neram ipdiye irunthana kandipa ellam Kai meeri poidum.. aana enaku itha miss pannavum manasu vara matuthe.. thirupi epa ithellam kedaikumnu therilaye.. ayioo... kadavule... ena yen ipdi vechi seira..

(he whined mentally thinking his inability that too after getting the rights.. but don't want to stay like this as his body going out of his control.. he slowly withdrawn his hand and made her lie on the pillow instead of his arm and freed himself from her without disturbing her and starring her for a whole minute then without any second thought he placed his lips on her forehead and let his lips lingering there for more than a whole one minute made Sandhya froze in her place.. the moment his lips came in contact with her forehead her eyes moistured she couldn't find out what feeling is this.. she felt safe in his touch at the same time the chillness spreading through her veins made goosebumps arose all over her body.. even Aadhavan could sense that, he smiled thinking that how her body gets reacted to his kiss even in her sleep.. with that thought he got up from the bed and went opened the window, and feeling the fresh air.. he closed his eyes and asked to the universe that he want his mornings could be like this always..)

(his phone ring broke his trance.. he attended the call, in the mean time Sandhya calmed herself and slowly opened her eyes looked around him, in reflex he smiled at her and mouthed good morning for which she smiled and nodded silently and went went down to get refresh.. after sometime, she returned to her room wearing a simple kurti and legging..)

Sandhya: yenga.. vanga keela poi refresh aaitu varlam.. Amma ungaluku hot water pottutu irukanga.. (he nodded at her and went behind her.. she guided him to washroom and waited outside with his dresses while Radha smiled at her daughter who is taking care of her husband.. after few minutes, Aadhavan took bath and changed his dress and cameout..)

Aadhavan: ma.. enoda dress..

Sandhya: adhu irukatum nga.. na vanthu eduthukura.. neega vanga.. first thalaiya thovatunga.. (he smiled at he and got his towel.. just when he noticed Radha who also in the back side and pauses a smile at her..)

Radha: (smiled..) maapla.. ungaluku tea tharava ila coffee ya..

Sandhya: tea tha ma.. (Radha smiled and went to kitchen..) saringa.. neega ready aagitu vanga.. na ammaku help pannitu iruka.. (Aadhavan nodded and went to their room..)

(After sometime Aadhavan was called for breakfast.. after completing breakfast, he settled on the couch with Vimal.. both had a random conversation.. after a while Aadhavan saw Kannan came down with the bag and a list..)