Chapter 45

Recap: Aadhavan and Sandhya returned to their home..

(It was morning around 11 am, Aadhavan stirred from sleep when he felt a tickling on his nose.. he rubbed his nose and opened his eyes to see Sandhya on his top with a smile and she was was tickling him with her wet hair.. with a wide smile he pushed her down and hopped on her..)

Aadhavan: (whispered..) eii.. kedi.. manushana thunga vida maatiya di..

Sandhya: kalaila 11 mani varaikum enna thukkam ungaluku.. nerangalama elunthurikka theriyatha.. (she pulled him to her and pecked his lips..)

Aadhavan: (whispered..) enna di kalailaye etho moodla iruka pola.. Aadhuva kupdava..

Sandhya: huhh.. kupdunga.. aana ava vara maata.. keela paatiyum thathavum avala ipotahiku vida maatanga.. so neega evlo kuptalum kekathu.. door kuda lock pannita.. (that's when he realised they were here now.. he mentally facepalmed and whispered again..)

Aadhavan: che.. itha maranthey poitaney..

Sandhya: inum yenga monagitu irukinga.. neega inga kathuna kuda kekathu sathama pesunga.. (Aadhavan again face palmed and smiled widely..)

Aadhavan: aama la.. adha madam ku ivlo thairiyama kalailaye.. eii.. fraudu apa ithukutha inga ponumnu sonniya nee.. na kuda etho inga ellar melayum iruka paasathula tha kupdranu paatha.. aana nee.. (he stopped when Sandhya face palmed..)

Sandhya: yov.. tubelightu.. ipa indha aaraichi ellam mukkiyama ya.. nane thaniya irukomnu soldra ipa poi noi noi(nu).. (her words stopped when Aadhavan placed his lips on hers for a fervent kiss.. she smiled and pulled him to her.. he sucked her lips and while his hand traced her chin and the collarbone.. Sandhya pulled his hairs in a fist when he entered his tongue and devoured every inch of her mouth.. after few minutes, both parted from the kiss as she felt lack of air.. before she could relaxed left a loud gasp when he bite her waist hardly.. he peppered a wet kisses on her stomach and his tongue played on her navel made her clutch the bed sheet with a moan..)

Sandhya: ye.. nga.. po..thum.. vid..unga.. (Aadhavan chuckled seeing her stammering and went upwards and bite her lower neck hardly..) pchh.. kadichi veikathinga.. (he smiled and peppering a wet kisses all over neck and left two to three hickeys there... when his lips went downwards from her neck to her chest both jerked hearing his phone ring.. Sandhya pushed him and sat on the bed while he gritted his teeth and took the phone.. seeing the caller id he glared Sandhya who already glaring him..)

Aadhavan: un friend tha.. indha neeye pesu..

Sandhya: ivana.. (she attended the call and yelled frustratingly..) enna da.. (sakthi taken aback hearing her..)

Sakthi: hello.. (hearing his trembling voice Sandhya composed herself and spoke to him..)

Sandhya: dei.. solu da.. ethuku call panna..

Sakthi: adi pavi.. nethu thana di dailyum call panu da nu sollitu pona.. ipa ipdi kathi bayamuruthura.. (hearing him Aadhavan chuckled while Sandhya glared him..)

Sandhya: dei.. na etho vera nyabagathula kathita.. nee sollu..

Sakthi: vera nyabagama.. ennathu adhu..

Sandhya: dei.. nee nejama engita adi vaanga pora.. olunga ethuku call pannanu sollu..

Sakthi: ila di.. neega safe aa reach aaitingalanu kekka tha call panna.. bro ila..

Sandhya: avaru kulikiraru.. (Aadhavan widened his eyes hearing that while she eyed him to be quiet..) nanga safe aa reach aaitom da.. sari na aprama kupdra ena keela kupdranga..

Sakthi: ok di.. bye.. (she nodded and cut the call and glared Aadhavan while he chuckled and pulled her to his lap and hugged her tightly..)

Aadhavan: appaa.. evlo kovam varuthu.. vitta avana phonelaye adichiruva polaye..