Chapter 49

Recap: Rahul came home after a long..

(It's been an hour since they started from their home, all the while Sandhya was silently sat on the passenger seat and looking out side patting sleeping Aadhya.. her trance broken when Aadhavan stopped the car and tapped her shoulder..)

Aadhavan: ma.. erangu..

Sandhya: athukulaya vantom.. (she sighed looking around..) hotelaa..

Aadhavan: Aadhuva kuduthutu nee erangu.. (he got Aadhya from her and both got down from the car and went inside and took a table while Aadhya stirred from sleep..) achachoo.. mulichitale..

Sandhya: paravala vidunga.. Aadhu.. thungi elunthutiya.. (Aadhya nodded rubbing her eyes and looking around..)

Aadhya: Aadhavaa.. itha thatha veeda..

Aadhavan: ithu hotel da ma.. nama inga saptutu thatha veetuku polam okya.. (Soon their order came, after few minutes they completed their breakfast and headed to the car..)

Sandhya: yenga.. indha hotel ungaluku nyabagam iruka.. (Aadhavan raised his eyebrow at her..) pch.. maranthutingala.. namma kalyanam aana pudhusula first time appa veetuku pogum bothu ingathana breakfast saptom.. neega kuda ena kekamaye enoda favourite ellam order pannigale..

Aadhavan: happaa.. evlo sekiram nyabagam vanthuruchi.. un moola evlo fasta vela seiyuthu paathiya ma..

Sandhya: (pouted..) hello.. enaku munadiye thonuchi aana na sollala.. ungaluku theriyumla neega sollirukalamla..

Aadhavan: hmm.. theriyum tha aana adha nee solli kekum bothu oru mari nallaruku.. unaku ellame nyabagam irukanu paaka vendama..

Sandhya: ellame nyabagam iruku.. ethuvume marakkala.. (she remembered her last travel to coimbatore with her mom and Vimal and left a lone tear.. seeing her Aadhavan kissed her temple..)

"It's ok ma.." he wordlessly hugged both Sandhya and Aadhya while she rested her head on his chest and Aadhya rested her head on Sandhya's chest.. after few minutes, Aadhavan looked Aadhya who looked them silently.. seeing her he parted and looked her with a smile..

Aadhavan: kuttyma.. enna da.. inga va appa kita.. (he got her from Sandhya and made her stood on his lap..)

Sandhya: ennachi Aadhu..

Aadhya: nee alurala adha enakum aluga varuthu ma.. yen epavum aluthutey iruka..

Aadhavan: adhu amma seriyana alu moonji da adha epa pathalum aluthutey iruka.. seriyana bad girl.. aana nee good girl la so epavum aluga kudathu.. okva..

Aadhya: amma nee good girl ilaya bad girla.. apa epavum amma mari good girla irukanumnu solluva..

Aadhavan: ohh.. itha vera sollirukala.. nambatha da ma ellam poi.. (he whispered in her ear while she giggled..)

Sandhya: (glared..) yendi.. avarutha sollraruna neeyum adha ketutu sirichitu irukiya.. una.. inga va nee mudhala.. (she pulled her and tickled her made her laugh.. after few minutes, Aadhavan started the car and headed to Kannan's house..)

(When they reached, seeing their house Sandhya's eyes welled up but she covered that with a smile as Aadhya was looking her..)

Sandhya: yenga na first ulla pora.. neega rendu perum oru 10 nimisham kalichi vanga..

Aadhavan: yen ma.. iru nanum vara..

Sandhya: ethuku na aluguratha pathu rendu perum bad girl nu kalaikirathuka onum vendam aprama vanga neega.. (with that she got down from the car even without hearing his reply.. when she entered into the house saw Vimal who was in the hall, seeing her he stopped in his track with a shock..)