Chapter 75

Recap: Sandhya shares Aadhavan about her fear while he didn't took it as serious as she thinks..

(Sandhya went to the kitchen and examined every dishes..)

Sandhya: enna rasam matum kaanom.. ayioo.. rasam sadham sapdanum pola irukey aththa veikalaya.. (she opened every vessel and tried to get the view of rasam and lastly found that..)

Sandhya: happaa.. iruku da saami.. athana namma aththa apdilam namala kasta pada vida maat(angale)..

(she stopped when she heard things falling sound, an unknown fear aroused inside her but she erased that thought convincing herself that must be from near by house and moved to the fridge to take water bottle.. when she about drink it jerked hearing door shouting with a thud.. she immediately kept the bottle aside and rushed out of the kitchen but stopped in her track seeing Pandiyan who stood in the living with his men and searching for her presence.. her breath hitched when Pandiyan's gaze turned towards her.. he gave her vicious grin while his men took a move towards made her heart beat raised.. she started breathing heavy as no idea came to her mind.. her heart started searching Aadhavan instead of finding a way to escape from him.. gulping her fear, she started ran from there even after knowing that she would get caught anyway.. but even before she took three steps Pandiyan's men caught her and held her tightly in either sides..)

Sandhya: dei.. vidunga da.. yaru da neega.. enga vanthu enna panitu irukinga.. vidunga da ena.. (tears started rolling from her eyes as Pandiyan's historical laugh shaked her inner self to the core..)

Pandiyan: enna di.. anaiku kovil la andha thullu thulluna.. inaiku ipdi thenarura.. uyir mela avlo bayama..

Sandhya: vendam da.. en purushanuku matum ithu therinjithu una uyirodaye vida maataru.. olunga inga irunthu poidu.. avaru vantharuna nee enna aavane theriyathu..

Pandiyan: apdi enna di pudingiduvan avan.. varatum vanthu nee raththa vellathula sethu kedakuratha paakatum.. adhuku apramum avan uyiroda iruntha avanayum una mariye aruthu poda readya than di iruka..

Sandhya: vendam pandiyaa.. nee thappu pandra.. ena vida solu.. mudhala ellarum veliya ponga.. veliya pongaaa... veliya ponga daaa.... (she shouted while his men closed her mouth with their palm..)

Pandiyan: dei.. dei.. vidunga da.. nalla kaththatum.. iva kathura ethuvum compounda thadi veliya kekkathu.. adhu matum ila avan purushan iruka thairiyathula enna thimuru theriyuma ivaluku, inaiku andha naayala tha iva uyir poga poguthu.. avana nenachi sagura varaikum kaththiye sagatum.. kathu di.. (she shook her head negatively and cried thinking about Aadhavan..)

"Aadhavaa.." Aadhavan jerked and halted his way inside to the mill as his heart started thudding strangely.. here, Sandhya was struggled to wriggle their hold while they were laughing looking her..

Pandiyan: nee evlo kathunalum yarum vara maatanga.. inaiku un saavu uruthi di.. sathya...

(he gave him a sharp big knife while sathya moved to sandhya with an evil smirk and traced her jaw line with his knuckles while she shrank her face with disgust..)

Sathya: nalla azhaga than di iruka.. ivala udane kollanuma mama.. venumna namma edathuku thukkitu poi nalla..

Sandhya: eiii.. en purushan adhuku munadi una konnuduvaru.. (she gritted her teeth in extreme disgust while he laughed at her..)

Sathya: adhuku munadi avana na konnuduven di..

"Killipa.." they jerked and turned to find Kavi who stood there with a deadly glare..

Sandhya: anni... (she was crying looking Kavi while Kavi glared Pandiyan..)

Kavi: olunga avala vitra sollu ya.. already na police ku call panita.. inum anji nimishathula avanga inga irupanga.. avanga varathukula olunga inga irunthu odirunga.. (Pandiyan gritted his teeth looking the back door which they forget to close while sathya glared her deadly..) enna da moraikira.. dei.. olunga avala vidunga da..