Chapter 28

Recap: Aadhavan confronts Kavi..

(It's been two weeks still nothing changed between them.. Aadhavan almost forgot the issue between them and concentrated on the mill and tried to get the culprits in all possible ways but he gets nothing made him frustrating more.. but Sandhya's side her over thinking mind was not let her sleep peacefully.. she tried to talk to him many time but everytime failed as something disturbed them.. Aadhavan came late at night and morning left hurriedly and his face itself tells that he is not in the mood to hear anyone.. he always looks like lost somewhere.. so she has no mind to have a talk about their issue.. on the other side Kavi didn't came home after Aadhavan confronts her.. that too increased Sandhya's guilt.. she was connected every wrong points and thinks everything in a wrong way..)

(It was morning, Seetha and Gomathi was in the kitchen preparing food for Kannan and Radha who come today to take Sandhya to their home for Aadi month.. Sandhya doesn't know why she was being disturbed since when she heard that she gonna stay in her house for next one month as it was ritual for newly weds.. she can't avoid this at the same time she has no heart to staying away from him as she was yearning to spend time with him.. she was missing him so much.. since they returned bangalore both didn't get time atleast to have a talk.. though she understood that he has his own struggle, she can't able to tolerate that he didn't even notice her presence around him.. slowly her yearnings and missings turned into anger.. even when Seetha told him that Kannan and Radha would come to take Sandhya with them, he just nodded and concentrated on his work made her anger towards him increased.. after that she didn't had any words with him and let him be as he is..)

(She came down hearing Seetha's voice.. seeing her dad and mom she smiled and went to them and hugged both of them.. they too happily hugged her and conveyed how much they missed her..)

Seetha: ukarunga anna.. na kudika eduthutu vara.. (at the time Arunachalam came down.. seeing them he smiled and welcomed them..)

Arunachalam: vanga vanga.. epdi irukinga..

Kannan: nallarukom mama.. neega epdi irukinga.. Kadhiresan anna epdi irukaru..

Arunachalam: ellarum nallarukom pa.. nethey seetha sonna neega varuvinganu adha ungala pathutu polamnu iruntha..

Kannan: veliya vela iruntha neega poitu vanga mama.. nanga vena irukom..

Arunachalam: ilala pa.. namma lawera paaka tha poganum.. late aanalum agum..

Kannan: inum andha mill prachana mudiyalaya mama..

Arunachalam: enga pa.. court la case poitu iruku.. namma pakkam sadhagama ethume ila.. ellame namaku ethiratha iruku.. pesama andha milla vitralam da pona pogatum nalum indha Aadhavan kekka matenguran.. enna pandranunga.. enna nadakuthunum ethuvum solla matran.. epa kettalum onum ila onum ilanu tha soldran.. adha naney namma lawera poi pathu mill namaku thiruba kedaikuma kedaikatha enna yethunu kettutu vara.. mudivu ennanu therinjiruchina nama adutha velayavathu paakalam..

Seetha: aama.. indha prachana aarambichathula irunthu indha Aadhavan ithulaye moolgitan.. inum moonu maasathukula Ranjith Keerthi kalyanatha mudikanum ilana adutha 5 varushathuku panna mudiyama ethavathu thadangal vanthute irukumnu namma josiyar sonnaru adha yarume kanduka maatenguranga.. andha mill pona poitu poguthu adha vitutu velaya paru da nu nanum evlo sollita anna unga maapla kekura mariye ila.. neegalavathu konjam sollunga anna avan kita..

Kannan: enga ma maapla veliya porukara..

Seetha: aama na.. kalailaye kelambunan.. phone paniruka na vanthuruvan.. (before she complete he came home.. seeing him Kannan smiled and stood from his place..)

Kannan: vanga vanga maapla.. (Aadhavan smiled and hugged him..)

Aadhavan: epdi irukinga mama.. vanga aththa.. ukarunga mama.. (Both seated on the sofa..)