Chapter 38

Recap: Sandhya opened up her side to him..

(It was morning around 8 am Sandhya was sleeping still while Aadhavan and Aadhya already wokeup and Aadhavan got her freshup and making breakfast for them.. at the time Pattama entered into the house seeing him cooking she smiled..)

Pattama: enna thambi neega samachitu irukinga.. Sandhya enga..

Aadhavan: (smiled..) vanga ma.. ava thungura adha na panitu iruka.. neega ukarunga ma na tea eduthutu vara..

Pattama: adhellam vendam thambi kudichitu tha vara.. enachi thambi ivlo neram lam thunga maataley udambu ethavathu sari ilaya..

Aadhavan: adhellam ethum ila ma.. night thunga konjam late aaiduchi adha inum thungura.. (as he concentrated on the cooking missed to notice pattama's reaction..)

Pattama's mv: ada pavingala.. kolandhaya pakathula vechikiteva.. ithuku tha na apave sonna avala na enkuda thunga vechikiranu enga kekura iva.. (she face palmed mentally and hided her smile..)

Aadhavan: enachi ma.. etho yosinaila irukinga..

Pattama: (smiled..) adhu onum ila thambi.. epdi rendu perum epavum sandhoshama iruntha adhuve pothum.. sari thambi neega parunga na vara.. ava elunthona veetuku vara solunga.. Aadhuva na konja neram veetuku thukkitu pora..

Aadhavan: (smiled) hmm sari ma.. (with that she left from there with Aadhya.. after few minutes, Sandhya stirred from sleep when the aroma of chicken briyani hits her nostrils.. she inhaled sharply and opened her eyes as wide grin left her lips.. she quickly gotup from the bed and went out of the room to kitchen after freshed up followed the aroma..)

(Here, Aadhavan completed his cooking and turned off the stove while a pair of hands encircled him from behind..)

Aadhavan: (smiled..) ena madam ivlo sekiram elunthutinga.. inum konja neram thungalamla.. (he hissed when she bite his back..) shh.. aah.. valikithu di.. (he pulled her to his front and placed her inbetween him and kitchen slab..)

Sandhya: huh.. nalla valikatum.. briyani senji adhoda vasanaiya vechi ena elupi vitutu pecha paru.. (she twisted her lips and turned to the cooker and inhaled the smell again..) haa.. epa itha open pannuvinga.. pasikithu.. vasanaye thukkuthula.. (he hugged her from behind and nuzzled into her crook and inhaled her natural scent..)

Aadhavan: hmmm.. aama di thukkuthu.. (his husky voice made her feel butterflies.. she smiled and slapped his arms..)

Sandhya: pchh.. na briyaniya sonna..

Aadhavan: nanum briyaniya than di soldra.. enoda briyani.. (he bite her cheek hardly..)

Sandhya: sh.. aah.. valikuthu da.. (Aadhavan was shocked hearing her yell..)

Aadhavan: etheyy.. da vaa.. (she turned and looked his eyes..

Sandhya: aama neega matum ena di soldringa.. adha nanum da soldra.. (
Aadhavan: ohh.. apa na enna sonnalum neeyum solluviya di..

Sandhya: aama da solluva.. (Aadhavan was astonished seeing her smirk.. he too smirked and gave a hard bite on her neck for which she hissed and bite his neck hardly with a same smirk made him froze for a second.. he smiled and gave another bite in her neck and got another as well.. he pulled her to him and griped her hair..)

Aadhavan: enna di thimura.. (she holds his hair in her fist and pulled him to her height and whispered in his ear..)

Sandhya: aama da thimurutha.. enna panuva..

Aadhavan: thirumba thirumba dava..

Sandhya: aama da dalda.. enna da panuv.. (Her words swallowed into his mouth as he started to kiss her fervently.. he pulled her more as his tongue swirled inside her mouth made her go weak on her knees.. she clutched his hairs tightly for the grip as her legs started to shiver already.. sensing her, he lifted her and placed her on the slab and kissed her wildly.. she encircled her legs around his waist and pulled him more into her.. after few minutes, he left her lips when she pushed him slightly.. both were flushed in red and panting heavily.. Aadhavan composed and first and looked sandhya who was still panting and avoiding his eyes.. he holds her cheek and made her look into his eyes.. both looked each other for a minute and endedup in chuckling with a blush.. Aadhavan hugged her to him for which she snuggling into his crook..)