Chapter 63

Recap: Rajendran realised his mistakes..

(It was night, Sandhya wide awake with a smile on her face as she felt a tiny palm caressed her cheek.. when she opened her eyes saw Aadhavan sat beside her leaning on the head board with his eyes closed, his one hand was caressing her head while his other hand patting Aadhya who sat on his lap and leaning on his chest with closed eyes, Aadhya's hand was caressing Sandhya's cheek slowly made her eyes glistened seeing her both lifelines holding her securely with them..)

(Both Aadhavan and Aadhya opened their eyes when they felt a kiss on their temple.. seeing Sandhya, Aadhya squealed and hopped on her..)

Aadhya: amma... (Sandhya got her and kissed her cheek while Aadhavan smiled looking them..)

Aadhavan: ma.. epa eluntha nee..

Sandhya: ipatha.. sorry na rendu perayum elupi vitana..

Aadhya: no ma.. nanga thungave ila.. unaku tha wait panitu irunthom.. (she touched Sandhya's forehead while she took her palm and kissed..)

Sandhya: amma ku fever lam ila Aadhu.. sari time enna aaguthu.. rendu perum yen ukantu thungitu irukinga.. (she turned to the wall clock and widened her eyes when she found it was thirty minutes passed eleven..) ayioo.. eleven thirty aaguthu ivlo neram thungitana.. munadiye elupirkalamla nga..

Aadhavan: paravala ma.. nalla thunguna tiredness koraiyumla.. sari nee poi fresh aaitu va.. na poi unaku dinner eduthutu vara.. (Sandhya nodded with a smile and looked Aadhya who rubbing her eyes sleepily..)

Sandhya: Aadhu neeyum sapdalaya inum.. paru unaku thookam varuthu..

Aadhya: hmmkmm.. na munadiye paati kita sapta.. neeyum appavum tha inum sapdala..

Aadhavan: avala munadiye sapda vechita ma.. avatha amma elunthona tha thunguvanu mulichitu iurntha.. kuttyma amma elunthutala ipa nee paduthu thungu na amma ku sapaadu kuduthu thunga veikira okva..

Aadhya: hmm.. okiey.. (she leaned on Sandhya's chest while she kissed her hair and patted her to sleep..)

Aadhavan: (smiled..) sari thunga vei na vanthura.. (she nodded and went from there.. after few minutes, he came to the room and saw Sandhya still patting Aadhya who already slept in her embrace..) thungitala..

Sandhya: hmm.. ivlo neram mulichitu irunthathe perusu.. Sara enga anni kuda irukala..

Aadhavan: hmm.. avalum ingaye irukanu tha sonna.. na tha rendum thungama mulichitu irukumnganu avala Keerthita kudutha.. namma madam tha beda vittu nagarave ilaye.. amma elunthona tha thunguvanu kotta kotta mulichitu iruntha..

Sandhya: romba bayanthutalaa..

Aadhavan: hmm.. konjam lighta.. nee romba nerama thungitu irunthanala unaku kaaichal nu nenachitu evening la irunthu un pakathulaye ukantu un nethiya thottu thottu pathutu iruntha.. (Sandhya smiled and pecked her forehead..) sari avala apdiye medhuva bedla paduka vechitu poi fresh aaitu va nama sapdalam.. (Sandhya nodded and slowly placed her in the bed and got down from the bed while Aadhavan covered Aadhya with the duvet and pecked her forehead.. after few minutes, Sandhya came out from the washroom wiping her face in a towel.. he went towards her and holds her wrapping his hand around her shoulder..) ma paathu.. inum facela tiredness apdiye tha iruku.. enna panuthu ma..

Sandhya: onum ilanga.. romba nerama thungitanla adha face oru mari irukum matha padi onum ila.. neega yen ivlo neram sapdama irukinga.. (both settled on the bed comfortably and Aadhavan took the plate..)

Aadhavan: nee sapdum bothu un kuda saptukalamnu iruntha.. sari aah kaatu.. (Sandhya got the plate from him and fed him..)

Sandhya: orey oru naal konja neram paduthuta appavukum pullaikum moonji paaka sagikala.. (she pinched his cheek and he kissed her palms..)