Chapter 41

Recap: Sandhya confronts sakthi..

(After few minutes, both reached house.. when Sakthi stopped his bike infront of their house chuckled seeing sandhya's face which is looking rigid now..)

Sakthi: yendi moonja ipdi vechiruka.. ohh.. ithuku perutha kovama irukuratha.. (she hits his shoulder..)

Sandhya: na avlo thuram padichi padichi solitu poiyum avaru avala veliya vitrukaru.. inaiku iruku rendu perukum avangala... (she stopped hearing Aadhya's laughing from inside..)

Sakthi: ullatha di irukanga.. sanda lam podatha di pavom..

Sandhya: ella enaku theriyum nee pesama po.. (with that she moved to her home.. when she entered saw Aadhavan was lied on the couch with Aadhya sat on his stomach, both were tickling each other and laughing.. she went inside with a glar, seeing her both stopped their play and looked each other with sulking face.. Aadhavan sat on the couch with Aadhya in his lap both were pouting at each other indicating that they were been angry.. she was controlling her smile as both were looking cute with that fake angry..) eii.. Aadhu inga va.. (Aadhya looked Aadhavan for which he eyed her not to go.. seeing her Sandhya frowned..) Aadhu.. veliya velayada poga kudathunu sollirukanla.. yara kettu poninga rendu perum.. (when she asked sternly, Aadhya got scared and stood on his lap and hugged him tightly..)

Aadhya: (whispered..) achachoo.. Aadhavaa.. sakthi mama ammakita sollitan..

Aadhavan: (whispered..) paravala.. namaku enna bayama.. nee yara kettu ice cream sapda ponanu kelu.. kovama.. (Sandhya tried hard to control her smile hearing both of their whispers..)

Sandhya: na paatuku kettutu iruka.. anga enna munu munuppu..

Aadhya: (yelled..) nee yara kettu ice cream sapda ponanu Aadhavan kekka soldran ma.. (Aadhavan mentally face palmed looking Aadhya who looked him in reflex.. seeing them Sandhya chuckled..)

Sandhya: ohh.. adha ipa kovama.. sari ok apa ungaluku ice cream venam pola.. nane saptukura.. (with that she went to kitchen..)

Aadhya: aii... Aadhavaa.. ice cream.. (she hopped down from him and ran behind Sandhya..)

Aadhavan: eii.. eii.. kuttyma.. che.. oru mani nerama training kuduthu vecha iva orey nimishathula kavuthutaley.. oru vela inum payirchi vendumo.. (he huffed and looked the way she went.. aadhya went and hugged her mother's legs..)

Aadhya: amma.. amma.. enakum ice cream.. pleechh... (Sandhya smiled and lifted her.. Aadhya kissed her cheeks got a kiss from her mother as well..)

Sandhya: (whispered..) Aadhu.. amma mela kovama irukiya..

Aadhya: (whispered..) noo ma.. Aadhavan tha sonnan.. nee thitta kudathuna kovama irukanumnu.. (hearing her Aadhavan hits his head..)

Aadhavan: aiyoo.. ella plan ayum olarraley.. kuttyma... (when he whined Sandhya chuckled and placed Aadhya on the slab and opened the cover..)

Aadhya: amma.. enaku indha ball ice cream..

Sandhya: sari eduthuko indha..

Aadhya: aiii... (she got the ice cream excitingly..) amma.. ena eraki vidu.. (Sandhya left her down..)

Sandhya: Aadhu odiratha iru..

Aadhya: inoru ice creama..

Sandhya: huh.. un aasa.. aala paru indha oru ice creamukey inum oru vaaram coldoda suthuva.. ithula ellathayum sapdu..

Aadhya: (pouted..) enaku ila Aadhavanuku.. (Sandhya looked Aadhavan who turned his face immediately..)

Sandhya: (chuckled..) adhu na kuduthukura.. indha nee itha poi sakthi mama kita kuduthutu va..