Chapter 57

Recap: Aadhavan apologised to Ramya and Vivek..

(It was morning around 7 am, Aadhya was sleeping peacefully in the bed while the washroom was witnessing her parents fighting for the dominance in the love war.. after a long time, Aadhavan parted from sandhya when her loud screams turned into a muffled moans indicating that she got tired.. he kissed her forehead for one last time and looked her sweat filled face with a smile while she was panting and tried to hide her flushed face into his chest.. he chuckled and took a towel from aside and covered her with that and kissed her cheek..)

Aadhavan: pothum di.. ipdi vekka pattu vekka pattu tha already two hrs ku mela aaiduchi nama bathroom kula vanthu..

Sandhya: huhh.. ilana matum apdiye neega sekiram vitra mari tha.. first ena erakii vidunga.. shh.. aah.. (she hissed while trying to move her legs..)

Aadhavan: aii.. paathu.. ma valikitha romba hurt panitana.. (she smiled and kissed his forehead and nodded as no for which he shook his head in disbelief..) iru vara.. (he went and filled the tub with a hot water and came to pick her in his arms and made her lie on the tub slowly and sat beside the tub massaging her thighs..)

Sandhya: ithellam vendam nga.. already late aaguuuthuuu.. (she moaned when his hands sensually rubbed her inner thighs.. she holds his hands with closed eyes and nodded as no as her words already got stucked in her throat.. Aadhavan chuckled seeing his effect on her and moved his hands to her legs..)

Aadhavan: sari no more teasing kanna thora.. (she opened her eyes and looked him with a pout while he smiled and pecked her pout..) konja neram ipdiye iru massage panna you'll feel better la.. she smiled and let him fo as his wish.. after few minutes..)

Sandhya: hmm.. pothunga.. ipa nalla reliefa iruku.. neega poi kulichitu veliya ponga Aadhu elunthuka  pora.. (saying that she tried to getting up but he stopped..)

Aadhavan: na kulichi mudikira varaikum nee iru ma.. ipave elunthu enna panna pora.. (she nodded with a smile and got relaxed for while.. after few minutes, Sandhya got up and went to take bath after Aadhavan went out of the washroom.. when she came out after took bath, her lips curved with a smile seeing Aadhavan walking across the bed patting sleeping Aadhya on his shoulder.. she went near him and pulled the towel from his other shoulder and started wiping his wet hair..)

Sandhya: ivlo nerama thalaya thovattama enna panitu irukinga.. konjam kuninga etta maatuthu.. (he smiled and sat on the bed..) inuma thungura.. pothum elupunga aththa inaiku koiluku ponumnu sonnanga..

Aadhavan: adhuku inum time iruku ma.. konja neram thungatum..

Sandhya: sari na keela pora.. neega avala ready panni kutitu vanga.. neegalum thana koiluku varinga..

Aadhavan: hmm vara.. inaiku vayal la aruvada (harvesting) start pandrangala andha aruva, kaththi ellam samikita vechi pooja panni eduthutu poganum..

Sandhya: ohh.. huhh.. enathu.. apa inaiku neega vayaluku poringala..

Aadhavan: apram pogama.. vela irukula ma.. (hearing him Sandhya smiled and kissed his cheek..)

Sandhya: na poi aththa kita soldra.. avanga tha polambite irunthanga.. epavum Aadhavan tha aruvadaiya aarambichi veipan aana avan vayaluku poi ithoda naalu varusham aaguthunu solitu irunthanga.. ipa na poi sonna romba happy aaiduvanga.. sari neega Aadhuva ready panni kutitu vanga na pora.. (Aadhavan nodded with a smile and she left from there..)

(After few minutes, Aadhavan came down with Aadhya.. seeing him, Seetha smiled and got Aadhya from him..)

Seetha: paaru da.. enga pattu kutty adhukula kulichi ready aayacha..