Chapter 31

Reacp: Aadhavan and Sandhya consumed their marriage..

(Aadhavan wokeup holding his head tightly as it was aching like a hell.. he sat up on the bed and looking his surroundings and frowned seeing he was in his room..)

Aadhavan: night maadila thana irunthom.. epdi na roomku vantha.. ssh.. aah.. indha thala vali.. ammaa.. (he slowly got up from the bed and went to washroom and took a bath and came down and saw everyone was in the dinning hall..) ellarum sapdave ukantangala.. (his trance broken when Madhu called him..)

Madhu: vanga.. mama.. ipatha elunthingala.. (he blinked his eyes and slowly went towards dinning hall.. she patted a chair for him to sit for which seetha glared him.. he didn't mind that and sat on the chair and saw the entire non veg plater in the dinning table.. he felt like vomiting and head ache increased seeing all these..)

Aadhavan: enna kalailaye ivlo.. enaku komatuthu ithellam paatha.. (he holding his head with closed eyes..) enaku oru coffee thanga yaravathu..

Seetha: dei.. maniya paru da.. madhiyanam 2.30.. ipa vanthu coffee kekura..

Aadhavan: ethu 2.30 aa.. yen ena elupala yarum.. inaiku evlo vela iruku theriyuma..

Madhu: na apave vantha mama.. but sandhya tha ungala elupa vendamnu sollita.. ena unga room kulaye vidala..

Aadhavan: sandhya enga.. (his eyes already searched her.. hearing his voice Sandhya peeped out from the kitchen.. seeing him holding his head, she immediately went and coming with lemon soda.. but before she gave him Kavi stopped her..)

Kavi: enna thara nee.. avan coffee thana kettan.. Madhu nee poi oru coffee potutu va..

Sandhya: ila thala valiku ithutha correcta irukum.. kudinga.. (she handed to him without hearing Kavi's words which irked her but she didn't raise her voice as Arunachalam and Kadhiresan was looking them.. Aadhavan got the glass and looked her but she avoided his gaze staring the floor.. he gulped it in a go and returned the glass.. she went and came out with a bowl of fruits seeing that Aadhavan frowned..)

Sandhya: itha saptutu konja neram kalichi sapadu sapdunga.. stomach upset sari aaidum.. (he didn't said anything just did as she told.. while eating he saw his friends Anbu and Vetri who just eating like they didn't see him, he glared and continued eating..)

(After sometime, everyone left completing their lunch.. after completing cleaing work both Sandhya and Keerthi went to terrace but stopped hearing Vetri's shouting from the terrace..)

Keerthi: yen ivan ipdi kathuran.. (Both jogged to the terrace but shocked seeing Aadhavan holding Vetri's leg and hung him upside down from the terrace.. he was shouting to leave him for which Ranjith laughing and holds Anbu's both hands in his to stop him from escaping.. seeing the scenario both ran and tried to stop him..)

Sandhya: ennanga pandringa.. avara mela yethunga.. pchh.. vilunthura poraru tighta pudinga.. yenga soldranla.. avara thukunga.. (she holds his hand and tried to got hold of Vetri..)

Keerthi: dei... enna da velaiyatu ithu.. kai thavari vilunthana thala therichidum... vidu Aadhavaa avana.. Ranjith sirikama poi avana mela yethu da.. Ranjith.. adi vanguva.. avana vittutu po.. (when Keerthi yelled Ranjith pouted and went near Aadhavan..)

Sandhya: anna.. thunkunga.. pudinga ivara.. (Both Ranjith and Aadhavan pulled him up and made him stand in his leg.. the moment he stood his own, he felt dizzy and fell down holding his head..)

Keerthi: Anbu poi thanni eduthutu va.. poda.. (Anbu ran from there shouting that he going to his house and never come back again Here..)

Aadhavan: dei.. nillu da.. epdiyum inga thana varuva.. va pathukura.. ivana.. (Ranjith gave him water, Sandhya got that and poured on him slowly and once he wokeup, she gave him water and made him sit properly for which Aadhavan glared him.. Vetri gulped and saw Sandhya with a pleading look..)