Chapter 13

Recap: Aadhavan met Sandhya..

(when he completed the sentence, Seetha sat on the floor with a thud..)

"Seetha.." both Arunachalam and Kadhiresan yelled as they knelt down near her.. tears rolled from their eyes.. Seetha froze hearing Vikram's words.. her heart pierced as her dream of seeing her son's marriage shattered in front of her eyes.. seeing her kavitha started weeping soundly.. seeing her Gomathi wiped her tears and furiously turned towards vikram..

Gomathi: ennanga nadakuthu inga.. vidinja kalyanam ipa vanthu ponna kanom ava US poitanu assualta solitu irukinga.. inga vanthavangalukulam nanga enna badhil soldrathu.. enga unga amma avanga thana enga veedu eri vanthu en ponnu unga paiyana love pandra.. avala unga veetu marumagala ethukonganu enga kita kenjinanga.. ipa ipdi ellar munadiyum enga kudumbatha asinga paduthitu enga poi odi olinjikitanga.. chei.. ivangala nambi enga Aadhavanuku ivanga kudumbathula ponnu edukanumnu nenachom parunga engala sollanum..

Sarasu: enna pesitu iruka nee.. avaru enga veetu maapla mariyathai ya pesu..

Gomathi: neega konja vaaya moodringala.. ithu enga paiyan vaazhka ipa unga maapla mariyatha tha mukiyama..

(she yelled at her, hearing the commotion Aadhavan and Ranjith came out from the room.. seeing the scenario both shocked, Aadhavan ran to his mom as she sat there lifelessly.. seeing her like this his heart pricked..)

Aadhavan: ma.. enachi.. yen ipdi ukantu irukinga.. Kavi ka enachi.. yen alugura.. maa.. ethavathu pesunga.. enachi ma.. (he shook her as she didn't utter a words but tears continuesly rolled down from her eyes..) ma respond pannuga please.. ipdi irukathinga.. paa.. enna ithu ethuku rendu perum ipdi irukinga..

Ranjith: mama.. enachi.. ena problem.. yaravathu sollunga.. (keerthi and Sandhya came there finished their dinner.. looking at the crowd they confused and went near them.. seeing her mother Keerthi shocked and neared..)

Keerthi: ma.. enachi.. yen ipdi ukantu irukinga.. endhiringa.. anna enna da.. enaku bayama iruku.. enachi inga..

Aadhavan: (yelled..) inga ennatha nadakuthu.. ipa yaravathu solla poringala ilaya.. (hearing that Sandhya jerked..)

Vaidhegi: (smirked..) adhu onum ila Aadhavaa.. andha madhu una kalyanam pannika pudikama ura vitte oditalam.. (hearing that everyone shocked..)

Anbu: ennanga soldringa neega.. Vikram anna enachi.. (Vikram nodded at him.. Aadhavan sighed looking at vikram.. he sat near her and hold her both of the hands..)

Aadhavan: amma.. inga ena parungalen.. enaku ungala ipdi romba bayama iruku.. please engita pesunga.. ipa enna na tha irukanla pathukalam ma.. please ipdi odanji poi ukarathinga..

(hearing him, Seetha completely broke down and crying hold his hands.. she has no guts to face him.. her guilt killed her as she was the one who compelled him to marry Madhu as she thought Madhu will be a perfect match for him.. but here, everything turned upside down made her heart sank.. Aadhavan seen Kavi whose state also not less than his mother.. he sighed and neared her..)

Aadhavan: eii.. Kavi.. ena paru inga.. ipa ethuku ipdi aluthutu iruka.. ithula un thappu ethuvume ila, na nallarukanum nu tha nee ithellam pannanu enaku nallave theriyum apram ethuku ipdi guiltya feel pandra.. enaku onum ila ka, na nalla iruka.. ipdi irukatha adhu tha enaku hurt aaguthu.. (Kavi seen him with teary eyes and hugged him tightly and cried in his shoulders..)

(Kavi and Aadhavan are more or like a best friends.. Kavi loves Aadhavan more than anyone in their family.. even though her parents are rajendran and Sarasu, she never considered them as it is.. she always considered Arunachalam and Seetha as her own parents.. as kavi's dad is a drunkard and her mom is such a gold digger they never cared for her when she was young that time Seetha only took care of her.. her brother Varun is such a womaniser, so she never liked him.. all of the parents love, brother's love and sister's love she got only from Aadhavan's family.. that is why she never ever allow anyone to hurt them.. especially when it comes to Aadhavan she will be a highly over protective one.. the only reason she chose Madhu for him is she is a most educated and most disciplined girl from kavi's pov.. though she proposed this marriage to Seetha, she was very clear about Aadhavan's concern about this.. she asked his opinion several times before confirming this.. though Madhu is her SIL she always been Aadhavan's sister in this marriage.. that's why it's hurts her the most.. more than her proposal went wrong, suffering of Aadhavan hurts her a lot..)