Chapter 46

*No proof read..*
_________________________________________

Recap: Sandhya met everyone in their family..

(After lunch everyone settled on the couch while seetha called Sandhya to the kitchen..)

Sandhya: solunga aththa..

Seetha: neeyum Aadhuvum kelambunga namma veetuku polam.. unga mamaku inum neega inga vanthathu theriyathu.. enga ellarayum vida avarutha una paakanumnu yengitu irukaru.. unakey theriyumla avaru indha veetuku vara maataru.. adhunala tha soldra nama anga polam.. unaku ethavathu prachanaina nee avara paathutu kuda inga vanthuru..

Sandhya: enaku endha prachanaiyum ila aththa.. naney anga polamnu tha sonna avaru tha inga kutitu vantharu..

Seetha: avanuku enna vera vela.. avana vidu nee pullaya thukitu kelambu nama anga polam.. (Seetha nodded and both went to the living but stopped with a shock seeing Arunachalam stood at the door step.. seetha gasped and looked savithri and Lakshmi who stood at the corner with tearfull eyes.. seeing everyone being speechless Sandhya went towards him with a teary eyes..)

Sandhya: mama.. (she went near him and hugged him.. (she parted and looked him up when she felt his body was shuddered, tears found the way from her eyes when she saw him brokedown completely and crying.. it's been almost 25 years everyone witnessed Arunachalam in this state.. when Sandhya left the house Arunachalam was equally broken like Aadhavan as he thought he again failed to protect his lill sister's life by losing sandhya.. but he never showed that infront of anyone as he is in the place to take of his son, so he locked his pain inside him but when he saw her again after four years he couldn't heldon anymore results in broke down completely..)

(Seeing him Sandhya hugged him and crying while seetha came near him and patting his back..)

Seetha: yenga azhathinga.. paavam pulla inga vanthathula irunthu aluthutey tha iruka.. nama ellarum aluthu aluthu avala sangada paduthurom.. parunga epdi aluguranu.. Sandhya azhatha.. kanna thoda.. thala valikum di.. (Arunachalam wiped his tears and parted from her.. seetha wiped her tears and wiped Sandhya's tears as well..) summa aluthutey irukathanu sonala.. kanna thoda di.. (Arunachalam wiped Sandhya's tears and kissed her forehead.. she looked kadhiresan who stood behind Arunachalam and wiping his tears..)

Sandhya: appaa.. (he came front and hugged her..)

Kadhiresan: epdi da ma iruka..

Sandhya: nalla iruka pa.. sorry pa, na ung ellarayum romba kasta paduthita la..

Kadhiresan: adhellam ethuvum ila da.. nanga romba bayanthutom.. enga un ammava tholacha mari unayum nerantharama tholachiruvomonu romba bayanthutom da.. avaluku panna adhe pavatha inaiku unakum panitomendra kutra unarchi tha ipdi ellam azhugaiya veliya varuthu.. (he came to his sense when Sandhya looked him with an unknown emotion.. he mentally face palmed and looked Arunachalam who looking him with a shock, fear was visible in his eyes when everyone's eyes reflects the same fear.. asusual their trance broken when they heard Aadhya..)

"Amma..." Sandhya turned and saw Aadhya looking everyone with a frown.. seeing Aadhya Arunachalam ran and took her in his arms and kissed all over face made her giggle.. others left a sigh in relief..)

Arunachalam: en pethiya ithu.. evlo valandhuta.. una paaka thatha ku ithana varusham aaiduche da.. thathava manichiru da ammu.. thatha inime un vishayathula endha thappum panna maata.. indha oru vaati thathava manichiru da ma.. (she blinked her eyes and looked sandhya, while seetha understood and went front..)

Seetha: kuttyma.. paati kita va.. yenda apdi paakra.. thatha romba naal kalichi una paathurukarla adha sandhoshathula azhuguraru.. nee bayapdatha sariya..