Chapter 67

Recap: Sharadha warned Pandiyan..

(Nex morning, Sandhya wokeup and a wide smile crept over her lips when she saw Aadhavan who stood before the mirror and setting his hair.. Aadhavan saw her smiling at him through the mirror and came near her with a smile..)

Aadhavan: moonu perum elunthacha.. (She frowned at first then blushed understandingly while he sat on the bed near her and pecked her lips..) enna madam ethume pannama ipdi vekka padringa.. ohh palakka thoshama..

Sandhya: (blushed) adhellam onum ila.. aama neega enna ivlo kalaila ready aagitu irukinga.. engayavathu veliya kelamburingala..

Aadhavan: ivlo kalailaya.. ma, mani 10.30 paru anga.. (she widened her eyes looking the wall clock as it crossed 30 minutes past 10 in the morning..)

Sandhya: ennanga ivlo neram thungirukka.. ena munadiye elupi vitrukalamla..

Aadhavan: ethuku ma.. ipa nee sekiram elunthu enna panna pora.. already tireda iruka nalla rest edu..

Sandhya: ada ponga.. adhukaga kalaila 10 mani varaikuma thunguvanga.. anga keela ellarum vela senjitu irupanga na matum jollya rest edukanuma.. already nethu fulla na kitchen kulaye pogala.. thallunga.. na ready aaitu keela pora neega ivala elupi ready panni kutitu vanga.. (she got up from the bed followed by him..)

Aadhavan: ma.. ma porumaiya elunthuri ma.. ipdi ellam kuthikatha ma.. ulla pasanga bayapda poranga.. (she stopped in her track and and turned back to him with a glar..)

Sandhya: yov.. lusu purusha.. adhunga inum ithellam recognize pandra alavuku ellam valanthurukathunga ya.. adhukula yen ivlo bayapdra..

Aadhavan: unaku enna nee easya soldra.. ovoru vaatiyum nee nadakum bothu ellam ulla etho naney iruka mari feel aaguthu theriyuma.. (hearing him she smiled and pulled him to her and hugged him placing her hands around his neck and slowly bite his earlobe while he gripped her waist and closed his eyes feeling her lips..)

Sandhya: (whispered) makku mama.. ulla irukurathu nee than da.. (Aadhavan chuckled hearing her and kissed her ear earlobe..)

Aadhavan: (whispered) aama la.. maranthey pochi..

Sandhya: huhh.. marakkum marakkum.. (with that she tried to parted from him but raised her eyebrow when she felt his grip around her waist tightened.. he nodded as no and turned his gaze towards her lips while she smiled understandingly and pulled his collar, he smiled and pecked the corner of her lips and both slowly traced others lips and before their lips met for a proper kiss both jerked and turned to Aadhya who whinned in sleep rubbing her eyes.. seeing her Sandhya sighed and took her hands off from his neck but before she moved Aadhavan held her cheek and caught her lips in a passionate kiss.. within few minutes, he left her and she ran inside the washroom with a smile before Aadhya fully awake..)

Aadhavan: eii.. medhuva podi.. (he smiled and went to see Aadhya..)

(After few minutes, Sandhya came down and saw Arunachalam who lost in thoughts even without noticing her.. she frowned and sat near him..)

Sandhya: mama.. (he jerked and turned to her..)

Arunachalam: va da.. epa vantha..

Sandhya: ennachi mama.. na vanthatha kuda paakama enna yosichitu irukinga..

Arunachalam: onum ila da.. na apdiye suma ukanthutu iruntha.. sari nee saptiya.. na ethavathu eduthutu varava.. (he about to move from there but Sandhya stopped him..)

Sandhya: ila vendam mama.. nane ulla poi paakra.. ungaluku ethavathu venuma eduthutu varata..

Arunachalam: (smiled) adhellam onum vendam da.. na ipatha sapta.. (she nodded and moved from there..)