Chapter 20

Recap: Aadhavan assured everyone that kannan will come to invite them for their wedding feast..

(She smiled and nodded at him.. he swiched off the light and lied in his place and closed his eyes.. but Sandhya didn't sleep as she knew about her family situation very well.. at this time it is not easy for her family to throwing feast for them.. she didn't know when she slept while thinking about her family situation..)

(Next morning Sandhya wokeup hearing the birds chirping sound.. when she sat up on the bed hissed as feeling a sharp pain in her abdomen..)

"Ayioo.. periods polaye.." she thought to herself and went to washroom.. after few minutes she came out drying her wet hair and searching for napkins..

Sandhya: pchh.. maa.. ethetho eduthu kuduthurukinga.. itha kudukama vitrukinga.. ipa na enna pandrathu.. huhh.. (she bitting her nails and thought to ask keerthi.. at the time Aadhavan stirred from sleep and confused seeing Sandhya's restless face..)

Aadhavan: ma.. ennachi.. (hearing his voice from no where she startled and fell on him loosing her balance.. Aadhavan became dumb seeing Sandhya this much closer.. she closed her eyes clutching his vest tightly.. her wet look made him insane.. his eyes slowly gazed her wet hair, closed eyes and soft baby lips.. he gulped when his eyes shamelessly follwed a water droplet that went down from her neck into kurti.. without his knowledge he clutched her waist in his one hand when her wet hair fell on his face and tickled him.. he slowly move her hair aside and tucked behind her ear.. her heart started to beat fastly when she felt his touch.. she slowly opened her eyes only to get drowned in his intense orbs.. both were lost in eachother.. Aadhavan's fingers involuntarily traced her earlobe followed by her cheeks and jaw line made her shiver for his touch.. his hands slowly carressed her cheeks and about touch her lips but both jerked when Dhiya yelled Sandhya's name.. Sandhya abruptly gotup from him made his heart feel the vacuum suddenly..)

Dhiya: aththa.. mama mela vilunthutingala.. mama.. (she got up from the bed and came to Aadhavan to check..)

Aadhavan: (smiled..) onum aagala da.. aththa theriyama kaal slip aagi en mela vilunthuta..

Dhiya: achoo.. unaku valichitha.. ithuku tha una mela paduka sonna.. paru ipa unaku thana adi pattuchi..

Aadhavan: che.. che.. adi ellam padala kuttyma.. nalla jollyatha irunthuchi.. (he immediately clicked his tongue as Sandhya widened her eyes and went to washroom to cover up her blush..)

"Ayioo.. Aadhavaa unaku vaai than da sani.. ipdiya opena solluva.. ava enna nenachirupa.. sheii..." his trance broken when Dhiya shook him..)

Dhiya: mama.. yen amaithiya iruka.. enachi.. adi patrucha...

Aadhavan: ahh.. tha.. bha.. adhellam ila da.. va.. nama poi ready aagalam.. (he took her to another room to getting ready.. here, Sandhya closed her eyes tightly feeling his touches and his look towards her a minute before made her heart skip it's beat.. she gulped and opened her eyes and smiled seeing her fully flushed face.. she wiped her face with towel and went to Keerthi's room.. when she opened the door keerthi was nowhere to be found.. she sighed and went to kitchen, for her dismay there she found only sarasu who making coffee for her husband.. seeing Sandhya she glared her and went from there.. Sandhya went to the hall, out side searching them but she couldn't see them.. she sighed and went to her room and sat on the edge of the bed.. after few minutes, Aadhavan came to their room.. seeing him, she fidgeting her kurti as her nervousness increased.. his state too not lesser to her.. he silently went to washroom and decided to took bath.. the moment he entered into the bathroom, he was smiling mess.. he couldn't stop the grin that dancing on his lips.. once he bathed, he slaped his head as the realization hits him..)