Chapter 52

Recap: Sandhya had fever..

(Both Aadhavan and Sandhya were in their bed.. Sandhya didn't wakeup even after doctor gave the injection, Aadhavan took her to their room and placed her in the bed.. as Seetha insisted, he made Aadhya sleep in Seetha room and left to his room with food and medicine for Sandhya..)

(He placed a wet cloth on her forehead to reduce the temperature and caressing her head.. his eyes didn't leave her face which looked pale now.. her dried tear marks pricked him.. just because he didn't asked Keerthi anything about that, it doesn't mean he didn't notice anything.. the moment he saw her tear marks he found that something was wrong with her, since then a familiar unsettling feeling strated creeping over him made him being restless.. he kept his thoughts aside and softly kissed her cheek again and again made her stirred from sleep.. she opened her eyes slowly and looked him groggily while he smiled and placed a long kiss on her forehead..)

Aadhavan: ma.. elunthuko.. na paal eduthu thara.. (when he tries to gotup she stopped and hugged him tightly placing her head on his chest.. he smiled and kissed her hair..) eii.. paal kudichitu tablet potutu thungalam apathana kaaichal sari aagum.. konjam eluthuko da.. (she hided her face into his chest and nodded as no.. he sighed and pulled her more into him.. there was a comfortable silence prevailed for a while.. after few minutes..).. eii.. Kd.. enna pandra.. (he holds her hand when she opened his third button.. she snuggled into his neck crook and kissed his neck..)

Sandhya: Aadhu enga..

Aadhavan: ivlo neram inga tha iruntha.. ipa tha ammata kuduthutu vantha.. avala amma thunga veikiranu sonnanga..

Sandhya: neega rendu perum saptingala..

Aadhavan: hmm saptom.. nee matum tha sapdala.. iru na eduthu thara.. sapptu tablet podu.. (again he got up but she pulled him to her..)

Sandhya: pchh.. venam.. apram saptukura.. (he sighed and lied comfortably and took her in his arms..) nightla ethuku ungaluku shirt.. (she unbuttoned his shirt and kissed his chest.. Aadhavan silently closed his eyes and tightened his hold around her.. slowly her lips went upwards, she kissed his neck, jawline followed by his cheeks..) Aadhavaa.. thunguriya.. (he opened his eyes with a smile and tilted his head towards her..)

Aadhavan: ila ma.. (she smiled and pulled him to her holding his collar before her lips got his lips he stopped keeping his finger on her lips..) udambu kothikuthu di.. mudhala saptu maathra podu.. apram ithell(am..).. (he stopped when she pushed his hand aside, pulled him closer and placed her lips on his.. an immediate chills creeping over his body when her lips touched his, made his concentration got diverted as she expected..)

(He smiled and pulled her more into him making her threwing herself completely on him.. his legs got tangled with hers and her hand went behind his head and grasped his hair in a tight fist as he started kissing her passionately.. soon it turned wild as both started losing them to their desire.. after few minutes, Aadhavan pulled back after taking all the air out of her lungs.. he placed his head on hers to calm down their panting bodies but sandhya didn't let that happened, she pushed shirt back out of his body and removed that with the help of him and threw it away on the floor and pushed him to the bed and started tracing his bare torso with her warm hands made him loose his self control inch by inch.. she hovered over him and started sucking his adam apple made him arched his head back in pleasure.. her hands sensually tracing all over his body setting fire inside him while her lips busy with making her bite marks on his neck.. it was really really hard for him to keep his body on his control when she went down to his neck giving wet kisses all over his chest.. she sucked his chest mole taking his last ounce of self control made him flipping her down and captured her lips for an intense kiss.. after few minutes, he left her lips and got her neck making her squirm under his touch..)

En Swasa KaatreOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara