Chapter 9

Recap: Aadhavan got his lifelines back..

(he smirked at her and started to feed Aadhya and he too ate inbetween the feeding.. after finished their dinner Arjun took Aadhya to his room..)

Aadhya: Aadhava.. enaku story soldriya.. afternoon sonna mari vena.. nallatha sollu okva..

Aadhavan: aiii.. apa na afternoon sonnathu nalla ilanu indirecta soldriya una..

(He tickled her for which she laughed.. after sometime he stopped as she struggle to breath..)

Aadhavan: paathu.. paathu.. moochi vidu kuttyma.. (he patted her back.)

(when he stopped.. she hopped on him and tickled him like he did with her.. like that both played with each other on the bed.. their laugh echoed in the whole house.. hearing their laugh Sandhya smiled with tears from the kitchen.. she didn't go to their room as she don't want to disturb their time.. after sometime Aadhya got tired Aadhavan made her drink water and lied her on him and slowly patted her to sleep..)

Aadhya: Aadhava.. kadha sollu..

Aadhavan: hmm.. enna kadha soldrathu.. ahhh.. oru oorla..

(he started to tell her story, she too enjoying the story with 'umm' for every sentence he said.. when Sandhya came to the room seeing the duo her eyes welledup as it was one of her dream to see Aadhya in her dad's arms.. she wiped her tears before they could see and went inside.. seeing her Aadhya smiled and sat on Aadhavan's stomach..)

Aadhya: amma.. Aadhavan enaku yaana kadha sonaru.. supera irunthuchi.. Aadhava amma kum andha kadha soldriya..

Aadhavan: (smirked..) um ammaku solla naraya kadha iruku da papa.. adhellam nee thungunathuku apram soldra.. (Aadhya frowned at him..)

Aadhya: yen na thungunathuku apram.. ipa solla matiya.. enakum sollu andha kadha yellam.. (when she shook him, his trance broken..)

Aadhavan: ahh.. dha.. bha.. adhu.. ahh.. adhu afternoon unaku sonnala adhe than da apa amma kekalala.. adha ipa soldranu sonna.. sari vaa naama thungalam.. meethi storya nalaiku paakalam..

(With that he made her lied on his chest.. Sandhya smiled at them and took a pillow and bedsheet.. when she spread bedsheet on the floor, Aadhavan seen her with blank face but Aadhya frowned..)

Aadhya: amma yen pillow eduthu keela podra..

Sandhya: papa.. bed la edam pathathula adha amma keela paduthukura.. neega rendu perum bedla paduthukonga.. (hearing her Aadhya abruptly stood from him which made his face fell..)

Aadhya: hmmhmm.. nanum un kudaye paduthukura..

(Aadhavan gulped his tears as he felt a pang in his heart when she suddenly left him.. Sandhya sensed his pain through his eyes..)

Sandhya: papa.. amma sonna kelu.. nee bedlaye padu..

Aadhya: hmmkmm.. po.. na unkuda tha padupa..

Sandhya: adi vanguva Aadhu.. amaithiya paduthu thungu..

Aadhya: ammaa... (she whined and tried to got down from the bed.. Aadhavan helped her go..)

Aadhavan: adha soldrala.. avala un kudaye paduka vechiko.. (with that he stood from the bed and tried to move out but before that Aadhya held his hand..)

Aadhya: Aadhava.. enga pora.. va.. nama amma kuda paduthukalam.. inga (she showed the floor for which he smiled and lifted her..)

Aadhavan: vena kuttyma.. keela jillunu iruku.. apra unaku cold vanthurum.. nee amma kuda bedla paduthuko..