Chapter 39

Recap: Aadhavan spent time with his family..

(he started to tickle Sandhya and seeing him Aadhya too started to tickle made her laugh.. the food was long forgotten as they started to play with each other and their laughing sound echoed in the whole house..)

(After few minutes, Aadhavan composed seeing both Sandhya and Aadhu struggling to breath.. he lifted Aadhya..)

Aadhavan: kuttyma pothum.. inga va.. moochi vidu.. (he patted her back and soon she composed herself and jumped on Aadhavan's lap..)

(Soon they completed their breakfast.. Aadhavan and Aadhya settled on the couch while Sandhya was in the kitchen.. after few minutes, she came out and settled with them..)

Sandhya: paah.. unga rendu perayum sapda veikirathukula pothum pothumnu aaiduthu.. breakfastke na tired aaita..

Aadhavan: hello madam.. adha na sollanum.. unga rendu perayum sapda veikirathukula pothum pothumnu aaiduthu.. (Sandhya twisted her lips and leaned on his shoulder but Aadhya pushed her..)

Aadhya: ma po.. Aadhavanuku valikum.. (she patted his shoulder and hugged him by his neck for which Aadhavan laughed.. looking both Sandhya twisted her lips and stood from the couch..)

Aadhavan: ma.. enga pora.. (he holds her hand..)

Sandhya: onum theva ila vidunga na pora.. (with that she went out to pattama's house.. seeing her retreating figure Aadhavan sighed but soon Aadhya gained his attention by turning his face to her, then both palyed as always..)

(Here Sandhya went to pattama's house and settle on the couch..)

Pattama: enna di.. inga vanta una anga thana iruka sonna..

Sandhya: ma.. avanga ena sethuka maatranga.. na ingaye iruka.. (hearing her pattama laughed for which she pouted her lips..) ma.. indha sakthi epa varuvan..

Pattama: vara time tha.. bus stand vanthutanu call pannan konja neram munadi..

Sandhya: apdiya.. enaku avan call panave ilaye.. na panapayum edukala.. en mela ethavathu kovama irukana.. (her face fell thinking about the rivalry between Aadhavan and Sakthi.. seeing her pattama frowned..)

Pattama: avan yen un mela kovama iruka poran.. ethavathu velaya irunthurupan da.. adha edukama vitrupan..

Sandhya: ila ma.. na.. (at the time sakthi entered into the house..)

Pattama: tho vantan paru.. (he slightly smiled at them and went to his room.. seeing his smile didn't reach his eyes Sandhya guessed something wrong with him..) eii.. sakthi.. yenda Sandhya phone panapa edukalayama.. (she moved inside but Sandhya stopped her..)

Sandhya: vidunga ma.. avan tireda irupan neega avanuku ethavathu sapda kudunga.. na apram avan kita pesikira.. (with that she moved to her house and when she entered Aadhya ran and hugged her..)

Aadhya: ma.. enaku Aadhavan pudhu velaiyatu solli thanthan va velaidalam.. (she dragged Sandhya to their room.. snahdya too smiled and started to play with her..)

(As it was Sunday vetri and his wife kayal planed to visit Sandhya's house.. when they reached Sandhya's house vetri gave his car key to his wife and asked her to park..)

Vetri: hey nee park panitu va di.. na munadi pora..

Kayal: dei.. ivlo neram neethana ottuna.. ipa enna park panna matum engita thara.. onum theva ila neeye park pannu..

Vetri: adhukellam enaku time ila.. na en thangachiya paakanum.. pudi di.. (with that he placed the key in her hand and got down from the car.. kayal sighed and went to park the car aside.. vetri ran to Sandhya's house and pressed the calling bell but there is no response from inside.. he was pressing the calling bell continuesly.. after five minutes, Aadhavan opened the door..) dei.. Ma..