Chapter 69

Recap: Aadhavan came to know Pandiyan's deed..

(Pandiyan was in the living hall and having his tea while a gardener came inside hurriedly..)

Gar: ayyaa.. veliya Aadhavan thambi.. (before he completes Aadhavan came i side like a raging bull.. seeing him Pandiyan stood from the couch with a glare..)

Pandiyan: dei una yaru ulla vitta.. evan da an(ga..).. (even before he completed a strong kick landed on his abdomen made him fell back on the couch with a thud..)

Aadhavan: yenda naaye.. enna thimiru iruntha en appa melaye kai veipa.. (he gave him a hard punch made his breath hitched.. he pulled up Pandiyan holding his collar and punched hardly on his abdomen made him kneel down clutching his stomach with yelp.. before he gave him a next punch three four men caught him from behind.. Pandiyan coughed holding his stomach while another two men came forward and helped him to stand.. he stood and came forward gritting his teeth and gave a strong punch on Aadhavan's jaw in reflex Aadhavan gritted his teeth..)

Pandiyan: yenda enna thimuru iruntha en veetuke vanthu en melaye kai veipa.. ithana varushama indha mari oru naalaiku tha kaathutu iruntha.. una na romba munadiye ethir paatha aana nee ivlo late aa vanthuruka.. nee varuvanu therinjitha oru vaarama en veetla aala eraki vechiruka.. inaiku nee maatuna da.. inaiku una vetti en thottathula poidhaikala en peru pandiyan ila da.. ivana pinadi thukitu ponga da.. ivana adikira adiyila ivan appan en kaala vanthu vil(uganum).. (before he completes Aadhavan kicked him and wriggled his elbow back on a man's face made him yelled and loosened his grip.. using that Aadhavan quickly wriggled everyone one who holding him and turned to their side.. soon his strong fist broke a man's nose and seeing the blood ozing from his nose others blinked their eyes in fear..)

Aadhavan: enna da paakuringa.. inaiku yaru yaruita maatunanu nanum pakra.. vanga da.... (when he roared the men before him gulped but Pandiyan smiled seeing another set of men came forward with wooden rod in their hands.. they raged towards Aadhavan, but in no second Aadhavan fisted a man's hand and grabbed the rod from his hand and pushed him a side and twisting other one's neck.. soon the rod in his hand broke a man's head who came in his way and he started beating everyone black and blue..)

(Hearing the commotion both preethi and Sharadha came to the living, and they shocked seeing the living which is almost collapsed.. Sharadha turned her head hearing a loud yell as Aadhavan mercilessly broke a man's hand and his hand twisted other one's hand strongly..)

Sharadha: Aadhavaa.. enna nadakuthu inga.. (Pandiyan turned to her with a glare and came towards her..)

Pandiyan: enna di pandra inga.. ulla po di..

Sharadha: ennanga.. avana thadukama vedika paathutu irukinga.. ethavathu prachanaiya aaida poguthu.. Aadhavaa.. vendam pa.. avangala vidu..

Preethi: mama.. ennachi.. (she came running to Aadhavan while he yelled at her to stop..)

Aadhavan: angaye nillu Preethi..

Preethi: mama.. prachana vendam.. please vitrunga.. (seeing her Pandiyan came forward and grabbed her hand..)

Pandiyan: ella prachanaiyum unala than di.. una epdi inga irunthu kutitu poranu na paakura va di.. (he turned pulling her hand with him but straddled when a rod dumbed on his head with a force..) ammaa.... (he yelled and turned to see Aadhavan who pulled preethi's hand from his hold..)

Aadhavan: aama da.. kutitu poga tha vanthuruka.. aana adhuku munadi una konnutu apram vanthu un ponna kutitu pora.. (he pulled Preethi in his one hand and hold sharadha's hand in his other hand and pulled them both towards a room..)

Sharadha: vendam Aadhavaa.. kova padatha.. porumaiya iru.. un kudumbatha pathi yosichi paru.. ethavathu thapaiduchina avanga enna panuvanga.. avasara padatha thambi.. ivara konnu un vaazhkaiya azhichika(tha).. (Aadhavan closed the door of the room on her face and locked it from out side leaving both of them inside the room..)