Chapter 44

*No proof read..*
______________________

Recap: Aadhavan accepted to go to Pollachi..

(It was morning around 8 am.. Aadhya whined in sleep when she got a tickle from her mother.. Sandhya didn't mind her continued her tickle made open her eyes..)

Sandhya: kuttyma.. elunthiri sekiram.. amma unaku oru secret soldra.. (Aadhya rubbed her eyes and slowly opened her eyes.. seeing her Sandhya lifted and swirled her made Aadhya laughed..)

Aadhya: ammaaa...

Sandhya: kuttyma... nama inaiku uruku poga porom... eyyy..

Aadhya: eyyy.... (though she couldn't understand, she got excited seeing Sandhya's excitement and shouted with her.. seeing her Sandhya laughed and tickled her more for which she too laughed and both tickling each other and Sandhya swirling her made her stumbled but before she fall Aadhavan hold both the mother and daughter duo in his arms..)

Aadhavan: ma.. paathu.. (he made her stood at her feet.. both daughter and mother looked Aadhavan's panicked face then broken into a laughter looking each other while Aadhavan glared them..) enna nadakuthu inga.. inneram na varlana rendu perum keela vilunthurupinga..

Aadhya: appaa... (she hopped on him with a wide grin and kissed her cheek made his lips broke with a smile..)

Aadhavan: gud morning kuttymaa.. (he kissed her cheek..) epa eluntha nee.. elunthona enna alapara inga..

Aadhya: Aadhavaa.. nama inaiku uruku poga poromey... (she yelled at him made him looked sandhya with a glar.. she smiled sheepishly and went out of the room hiding her smile.. Aadhavan smiled seeing her retreating figure and turned to Aadhya who looked them aal the while..)

Aadhavan: aama.. endha uruku anga yaru iruka.. ivlo jollya iruka en kuttyma..

Aadhya: adhuva.. ammatha sonnanga nama uruku poromnu.. endha uruku.. (she kept a thinking pose for which Aadhavan laughed and kissed her cheek..)

Aadhavan: endha uruney theriyama ivlo aaravama unaku.. (he tickled her and took her washroom to get her ready..)

(It was evening, Sandhya was checking their already packed dresses while pattama was helping her with Aadhya in her lap..)

Pattama: papa.. anga bathrama iru, Aadhuva bathrama pathuko.. valara valara inum adhigama setta pannuva neetha epdi samalika poranu therila..

Sandhya: adhellam anga naraya per irukanga ma.. onum prachana ila na pathukura.. (pattama nodded with a smile.. Sandhya saw her with a smile and hugged her..) ma.. na ungala vitutu tha epdi iruka poranu enaku therila.. ungala romba miss panuva.. (seeing them Aadhya too hugged her paati..)

Aadhya: aama.. nanum miss panuva.. paati nama ellarum uruku poromla apa enoda toys ellam edukave ila.. (hearing her Sandhya glared and pattama laughed at her..)

Pattama: eii.. vaayadi mudhala nee uruku kelambu.. pinadiye un toys ellathayum na anupi veikira.. sariya..

Aadhya: okeii.. paati.. (she kissed her cheek and hugged her..)

Sandhya: Aadhu.. nee, na appa matum tha uruku porom.. paatiyum sakthi mamavum inga tha irupanga.. (hearing her Aadhya shocked and parts from the hug..)

Aadhya: yen.. po.. paatiyum venum.. paati neegalum vanga uruku.. sakthi mamavum poi kutitu varlam vanga..

Pattama: achoo.. en thangamey.. neega first kelambunga.. inga sakthi mamaku office irukula avanuku leave vittona nanum avanum vara.. sariya..

Aadhya: hmkmm.. nanum sakthi mamaku leave vitona vara.. ipa vena.. (she hugged her neck tightly..)