Chapter 48

Recap: Aadhavan and Sandhya consumed their marital life..

(Sandhya wokeup due to the hot rays piercing her face.. when she opened her eyes, a wide smile crowned her lips seeing Aadhavan who sleeping hugging her tightly.. she moved near him and kissed his forehead and pecked his pout..)

"Pandrathellam pannitu onume theriyatha papa mari thunguratha paru.." (she gave a slight slap on his pout made him whine and snuggled into her.. she smiled and tried to wriggle his hold but it was tight.. after a few minutes of struggle she got out of his hold and sat up on the bed but winced when she felt a sharp pain in her abdomen.. her face turned red as yesterday night crossed her mind.. she slapped her head with a smile and slowly got up from the bed and went to washroom.. after half an hour she came out adjusting a towel around her head, but stopped seeing Aadhavan who stood with a towel around his waist and taking their discarded cloths.. seeing she closed her eyes with his palm and turned other side..)

Sandhya: pch.. yenga kalangthala ipdi tha araiyum korayuma nippingala.. ponganga poi olunga dressa podunga.. (seeing her he fake glared her but soon that glar turned into a playful smirk, he took the towel from his waist and threw it aways and pulled her to him and nibbled her earlobe made her go weaker..)

Aadhavan: (whispered..) oii.. kedi kanna thoradi.. (when he pulled her more into him, she gasped sensing him being naked..)

Sandhya: ayiioo... ennanga pandringa.. puppy shame aa thana irukinga ipa..(he laughed and took her hands from her face..)

Aadhavan: kanna thora di..

"Hmmkmm maata.. neega first poi dressa podu(nga).. (her words stopped in middle as she left a loud gasp when Aadhavan nuzzled into her neck crook and gave a hard bite.. she opened her eyes and fake glared him but soon her glar turned into soft moan as he places a wet kisses all over her neck.. she arched her neck wanting more even without her knowledge.. he smiled and peppered the wet kisses all over her face and neck.. her trance broken when he untied her blouse knot, she pushed him slightly and steadied herself and glared him..)

Aadhavan: enna di night aana thali poga vendamngra.. ipa neeye thalli vidra.. ithu enna split personalitya.. (she tried hard to hide her smile but failed and chuckled slapping her head.. seeing her Aadhavan too chuckled and hugged her.. she hugged his waist and hided in his chest..)

Sandhya: yenga ungaluku koochame ilaya ipdiya onumey podama nippanga..

Aadhavan: ungita enaku enna di koocham.. etho munna pinna paakatha mari ipdi vekka padra.. nethu night nee thana ellathayum kalatti vesuna maranthutiya..

Sandhya: ayioo.. pothum.. na keela pora neega ready aaitu vanga.. (with that she moved from there with closed eyes but he stopped her holding her hand and pulled her to him.. before she could react he kissed her forehead and whispered in her ear..)

Aadhavan: nee ok thana ma.. (she opened her eyes and nodded blushingly and went from her..)

(After a while Aadhavan came down after getting ready, seeing him Aadhya ran and hugged his legs..)

"Appa.." he lifted her with a smile and kissed her cheeks..

Aadhavan: good morning kuttyma.. (Aadhya kissed his cheek and repeated the same..)

Aadhya: appa va nama Sara veetuku polam.. (she hoped down from him and dragged him out but hearing sandhya..)

Sandhya: yenga ava kuda pogathinga.. first vanthu sapdunga.. Aadhu appa mudhala sapdatum adhukula aththa sarava kutitu vanthuruvanga.. (Aadhya looked him with a pout while he smiled and kissed her cheeks..)

Aadhavan: two minutes, seekirama saptu polam..

Aadhya: (smiled..) paravala Aadhavaa.. nee medhuva sapdu.. nama apram polam.. (she kissed his cheeks for which he gave another kiss and she followed him.. their kissing session disturbed by seetha..)