Chapter 53

Recap: Sandhya's fever came down..

(Keerthi nodded and left from there while seetha shook her head with smile and went to continue the cooking.. after few minutes, Sandhya came to the kitchen..)

Sandhya: aththa.. inaiku breakfast enna.. ethavathu speciala senji tharalam la Sara ku.. nethu evening avaluku cake panalamnu iruntha aana ella planum flop aaiduchi..

Savithri: adhu nala enna da.. nee inaiku panni kudu ava sapduva..

Seetha: adhellam apram panlam.. mudhala avan elunthutananu paru poi.. nee enna panuviyo enaku theriyathu inaiku saingalam Sara porantha naal functionla avan irukanum.. avan epdiyum Aadhuva koviluku eduthutu poga maatanu tha na Ranjitha pogum bothu avalayum kutitu poga solliruka.. atleast avana ithulayavathu kalandhuka vei.. ella varushamum madhiyam varaikum ava kuda irunthutu yar kanulayum padama kelambiruvan.. indha vaati apdi aaga kudathu pathuko puriyutha..

Sandhya: puriyuthu aththa... indha vaati apdi aagathu.. avaru ingatha iruparu na pathukura.. (Seetha nodded at her with a smile and she left from there..)

(When she entered into their room saw both Aadhavan and Aadhya was in the washroom all laughing.. he made her bath in the bath tub while she playing with the foam.. seeing them she smiled and went there..)

Sandhya: rendu perum evlo nerama ulla irukinga.. sali pudichikum sekiram veliya vanga.. (hearing her both turned and Aadhya jumped from the tub..)

"Amma..." before she fell down Aadhavan held her..

Sandhya: eii.. pathu di... (sandhya bent down to her height and kissed her cheek while she touched Sandhya's neck..) amma ku fever poiduchi da.. neeyum appavum sekiram ready aaitu vanga nama poi Sara ku wish pannanumla..

Aadhya: aama la.. Aadhavaa.. va sekiram kulikalam.. (Aadhavan smiled and made her bath while Sandhya came out and changed the bedsheet..)

(After few minutes, both came out of the washroom covering Aadhya with a towel..)

Aadhya: Aadhavaa.. va poi Saraku wish panlam..

Sandhya: aii iru di.. mudhala dress pottu ready aaitu polam.. (she went to the cupboard and took the boxes of dress which they brought in the munnar for these two kutties.. seeing that Aadhya squealed..)

Aadhya: aiiyaa.. pudhu dress...

Sandhya: aama aama pudhu dress tha.. potutu poi saraku wish panitu varalam sariya.. va ammata.. (she jumped on Aadhavan..)

Aadhya: hmhmm.. Appata.. (Sandhya twisted her lips while Aadhavan laughed at her..)

Aadhavan: sari kudu adha na pottu vidra.. (she gave one to Aadhavan he made her wear.. after few minutes, Aadhavan took Aadhya in his arms and the trio went to Ranjith's room.. there already Seetha was waking up the Sara who already stirred from sleep and whined to get up from the bed..)

"Saraaa.." the trio turned and found Aadhavan with Aadhya in his hand and Sandhya beside him with their face full of smile..

Aadhavan: Sara kutty... (Both Aadhavan and Aadhya looked each other with a smile and shouted..)

Aadhya/Aadhavan: happy birthday Sara.... (Sara squealed and ran to Aadhavan and he took her his another arm and kissed her forehead..)

Aadhavan: happy birthday da ammu.. epavum ithe mari sirichite happya irukanum enna.. (he kissed her cheek while Sara giggled.. seeing them Aadhya hugged Sara and kissed her cheek while Sara giggled and repeat the same.. Ranjith captured this in his phone as their first memory of being together..)

Sandhya: yenga engita thanga avala.. (she got Sara from him and kissed her cheek..) happy birthday thangom.. inga paru aththa unaku pudhu dress vangitu vanthuruka..