41

October 12th

October 12th

I'll admit, I don't know what I'm doing. I'm trying my best to make sure Celestia doesn't forget who she is all because of her mom. But the more I think about it, the more I think she doesn't even know who she's supposed to be going back to because she didn't get a chance to know who she was.

Now, I do know that she has a personality, because I've seen it, but I'm not sure she knows entirely who she is.

That's not something I expect a lot of people my age to know but I think she wants to know more than anybody else and I think she deserves to.

"Whatever you want, Moonie."

I stripped from my socks, her eyes never leaving mine. I know she's probably just tired but now I'm getting nervous.

"I won't take my clothes off." I spoke as I stepped into the deeper end of the tub. I'm not sure how hygienic this is but I only just now put these clothes on so it's probably ok. "Fuck this water is hot. Did I make it this hot? Are you ok?"

She smirked as she let out a shallow breath and continued to watch me as I lowered myself in the hell hot waters.

"I made it warmer. Sorry."

I shook my head as I finally sat down, my added body weight made the water rise close to the edge of the tub. I closed my eyes as I leaned my head back, the heat already making my hair wet and flop down over my face. "Ya know, Moonie—"

"I know, Kai." I listened as the water moved slowly, my eyes shooting open when I felt something touch my hand.

I opened my eyes to Celestia wading in front of me, her hand in mine, and a mound of bubbles covering the upper half of her chest.

"Thank you." She murmured, her soft and slightly scratchy voice satisfying something in my brain.

I watched underneath her as her eyes trailed down my body, the scarce bubbles around me seeming to pop faster as she looked at them, and my cheeks heating up to a bright pink. "...What are you saying thank you for?" I stuttered slightly.

She giggled softly, sadness trickling through and landing in the water that surrounded us. I cleared my throat as she played with my fingers, her eyes mesmerized by the sight of mine submitting to hers.

Her soft and sudsy fingers stroked along the sides of mine, her gentle touch enough to make my heart stop. I don't know what's so special about this, I hold her hand all the time; its one of my favorite things to do. But I don't know if it's the heat or the fact that she's naked and not shy at all about it, but I don't think my heart is beating.

"You help me too much." She murmured.

"What's too much? I'm not doing anything a decent person wouldn't do."