53

October 23rd

October 23rd

I didn't know sex was supposed to be this good. I always heard people complain about how they can never have an orgasm or they don't even know what it feels like for a man to give them one, but I just lost my virginity yesterday and I've cum more times than I can count.

And Kai is enjoying every bit of it.

"Come on, Moon."

I looked up at Kai as I wrapped my arms around his neck, his hands going under my thighs as he picked me up bridal style. "Jax is going to be here soon."

I rested my head on his chest as he carried me out of the kitchen. His chest was sturdy and if you couldn't tell by his six pack and formed figure, he's very muscular. I don't know if it's that noticeable though with his shirt on since he usually wears baggier clothing.

I let out a deep breath as I enjoyed my nice, free ride in Kai's muscular arms...

"Your nipple is in my face."

He hummed and glanced down at me. "Why—"

He hissed as I pinched his nipple between my teeth, my tongue grazing over the tip as I let go.

"What the fuck..?" He laughed as he carried me up the stairs. "I've never had someone bite my nipple before."

"Really? I find that extremely hard to believe."

I smiled up at him as he rolled his eyes. "It's true. I had serious personal space rules, most women I had sex with didn't. I did a lot of shit to them but—"

"Like what?" I cut him off, his body stiffening as he laid me down on the bed.

"I don't think we should talk about that." He chuckled nervously as he wandered over to the dresser.

"Are you uncomfortable with talking about it?"

He glanced back at me as he pulled out a pair of my boxers. "No, I just don't want you hearing everything I've done."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want you to think I'm a sick fuck."

I stared at him as he lowered to his knees in front of me. "Why would I think that?" He sighed as he slid my legs through each side of the boxers.

"I don't know, Moon. I just—"

He was interrupted as the doorbell rang. He finished putting on my boxers for me before standing up in front of me, his eyes more worried than they were before.

"Can we talk about it later maybe?"

I nodded and he clicked his tongue against his lips.

"Ok. Stay up here, please."

I watched as he walked off and out of the room.

I don't know what to do now. I looked around the room that I'd unexpectedly spent the last several months in. I've barely processed that I technically live here now. I mean, where else would I go?