68

November 12th

November 12th

Never thought I'd be in a position where I'd be whimpering in my backseat, but I guess there's a first time for everything.

"Moon—slow down." I gasped lightly as I stared up at her, her eyes lost in mine.

One of her palms was pressed firmly against the roof of the car, the other pressed against my chest as her hips rose and fell against mine. She was quiet, her lips apart and her breathing soft, but her chest stuttered as if she was barely breathing at all. She was so focused on me and my pained expression that I felt like she was trying to target each of my most sensitive nerves with just a look.

Fuck I've had so much sex in my life, but I will never be able to say any of it was better than the times I've had with Celestia. Right now, as she held me under her gaze, trapped as if I was her toy, is reaching number one on the list.

"Can you feel it?" She panted lowly, her voice shaken yet sturdy.

My chest sputtered as my fingers dug deeper into her shifted hips.

"What does it feel like?" Her voice was soft yet firm, her eyes dark and lust-filled.

I'd never been stared at with such intensity before. Just her stare was enough to make my stomach clench up into a million knots. "I can't—" I grunted as I tried to hold onto my every ounce of manhood left.

She dipped down, her hips never faltered as she pressed her chest against mine. As the mess of our lips and tongues made sounds even the gods would censor, my voice unable to hold back the moans anymore as my last ounce of pride and manhood was inhaled through her mouth and glided  across her honey-silken tongue.

The skin on my stomach grabbed for hers as I struggled to breathe between the pleasure I was feeling on both ends of my body.

"Tell me what you feel, Kai. Tell me how I make you feel."

My face scrunched up against hers as I held in my want to cum immediately. I wanted to respond, i wanted to tell her how fucking good it felt inside of her, how good her lips and tongue felt against mine, but I knew that if I spoke, whimpering wouldn't even be the word to describe what would come out.

Her lips clicked against mine as she forced them away. Her hand held my chin up as her tongue slid down my chin and down my neck. She moaned softly against my skin as she sucked gently on my Adam's apple.

Such a sensitive fucking spot, so sensitive that when her teeth dragged across it even lightly, a light and pleasure filled gasp fell from my lips.

I was dangling by a thread that she had full control over.

I held my lips together as she kissed up my neck and toward my ear, her teeth nibbled on my earlobe as her hand grappled at my hair. My breathing sped up as I felt her lips press against my ear, the sound of her light kisses clicked through my head like a looped record. I could feel her deep and greedy smile as it spread from her lips to the creases of my ear.