51

October 23rd

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

October 23rd

Fuck three times a day, it's only four A.M. and I think I've used half the box of condoms.

I grunted as I held her shaking leg over my shoulder. "Fuck you feel so good." I panted as I felt my dick get harder inside of her. "Cum for me, Celestia."

"Kai—" She begged, her voice cracking as she struggled to breathe.

My body tensed up as I struggled not to cum as she did, her walls collapsing around me as she quivered below me. "You can do better than that. You can cum harder than that, baby." I chuckled stiffly as the sound of my dick pumping in and out of her made it harder not to finish.

"Shut up...I—fuck something's wrong..." she whined as she tried to sit up, her eyes peering down at her dripping pussy as she pulsed against me. "What is that!" She cried as her back arched and her eyes rolled around her head.

I pulled out quickly as she squirted all across my stomach, the already soaked sheets pooling around her. I laughed lowly as I admired her drenched body as she continued to cum in spurts. She hummed deeply as she struggled to stop shaking.

My stomach dripped in her cum as my dick twitched with excitement. I've never been this hard for this long. It's like I'm a horny fucking teenager who's just had sex for the first time.

And for her who actually is having sex for the first time, she's doing fucking amazing.

"I'm almost done, you're ok." I held myself over top of her as I pressed my lips against hers. She wrapped her legs around my back as she pulled her body closer to mine. "Watch me put it back in, okay?"

She shook her head as she whined, her face scrunching up as I held her hand over her head and used my other hand to guide myself inside of her.

"You feel that?" I glanced up at her, my stomach tightening as I watched her pained face and felt her legs shaking against my back. "Use your words, Moonie."

Her lips parted as she struggled to speak.

"Use your words, baby." I slowly moved inside of her, each stroke long and slow as I watched her face twist in anticipation.

"...yes. I—fuck...I feel it. It feels so good, you feel so good."

I smiled as I watched the tears roll down the sides of her face, her lips shaking as they begged for more.

"See? That wasn't so hard. You're such a good girl, Moonie." I grunted as my head dipped down and I slowed down my strokes, focusing on not cumming immediately. "Cum one more time for me and we can stop, ok?"

She nodded, a light whimper escaping from her lips.

"If you stay quiet, I promise we'll stop."

Her eyes widened as she stared up at me, her hands grabbing at my waist as she silently begged for me to change the conditions. "What? You don't like that?"

Smileजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें