50

October 23rd

October 23rd

"Ok ok ok." I sat up on my elbows as I watched Kai search around the room for a condom. He was holding himself in one hand as he destroyed the room looking for a singular condom. "Fuck I always have condoms!"

I laughed as he paused, his free hand in his hair as he stared blankly at the ground. "Fuck, this isn't my room!"

I laughed as he ran from the room and down the hallway. I could hear him tossing stuff around in his room before he slammed his door shut and ran back in here.

He panted as he stood in front of the door. "I don't have anymore. I have a whole fucking case of plan-B but no condoms."

I laughed as I turned to my side, my hand supporting my head as I looked over at him. "Why do you have so many?"

His cheeks turned red as he approached me. "Condoms break sometimes, Moon. Can't have random girls walking around with my kids. I don't even want kids." He leaned over the side of the bed and pecked my lips before pulling his boxers back on.

"Good to know."

He glanced back at me as he went through the bottom drawers where his clothes that I used to wear were kept. "What is?"

"That you don't want kids."

I watched as he pulled his shirt over his head, a confused look on his face as he stared over at me. "Why's that good to know? Did you want kids?" I laughed as his voice became panicked.

"I've never thought about them. Never had a reason to ya know but I guess it would be nice."

He hummed as the wheels in his head spun. He pulled on his shorts and searched his suit pants for his wallet. "Fuck moon, now you're making me think about it. I don't know. I think I'd be too mean ya know or like I don't think I'd like them so—"

"Calm down, Kai. Nobody said we were having kids." I chuckled as I crawled toward the end of the bed. "I just said I'd be nice but if you don't want kids, then no kids. Yea?"

He hummed as he leaned over, pressing his lips into mine once more. "I'll be right back, don't fucking move."

I laughed as he ran out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

I guess now I just wait. I wonder if this is how it goes for everybody on their first time.

...

"Fuck!" I jumped up as I heard Kai stomp up the stairs. I tilted my head slightly when an out of breath Kai opened the door, a bag in his hand. "I kicked the cat on accident, he scared me."