Chapter 6

Over the weekend, the duo made sure to put up extra cameras around their house, and where they worked. They wanted—and needed—to take precautions, because they had zero clue to who their stalker could be.

If they were still in New York, they had a few people who it could have been, but they're in a new country...with millions. That thought alone scared the two, because when they moved to Paris, people wouldn't know who they were, and now someone knew all of their past, and was determined to spread it around.

Sunday rolled around, and today Rebecca had a yoga class with Madelyn's husband Adam. She got up whenever Roux did, and took her downstairs to fix her some breakfast. She wanted her favorite—pancakes— so that's what Rebecca fixed for them all.

She also brewed a pot of coffee for her and Colby—whenever he finally woke up—then went to get ready. She was in the bathroom tying her hair back into a ponytail, when Colby came in and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind.

Resting his chin on her shoulder, he smiled at her through the mirror. "Morning sexy..."

Rebecca laughed and reached her hand up to rub his cheek. "Good morning sleepy head. I brewed you some coffee and there are chocolate chip pancakes on the bar for you to heat up."

Colby nodded and titled his head to rest his mouth on her neck. Kissing her there a few times, he then sighed. "What time is he coming over?"

Rebecca rested her hands on his arms. "Twelve. He said it would be better to come here than for me to meet him at the gym, for whatever reason."

Colby then nodded and thought about what Madelyn had said. "I'll keep Roux away from the backyard then."

Rebecca smiled and tilted her head to kiss him. "Thank you."

Colby smiled against her lips and turned her around in his arms. Cupping her butt, he kissed her again before hearing their doorbell ring. He reluctantly pulled back and sighed. "Have fun with guns."

Rebecca laughed. "He's still not as muscular as you are babe."

Colby then smirked. "Oh I know." He said as he left the bathroom. He then walked down into the living room to see Roux watching cartoons. He went over and sat down and listened as Rebecca let Adam in. Colby rolled his eyes at his accent—he was American, but he had a rich New Jersey voice—and wrapped his arm around Roux.

"Thank you for coming over..." Rebecca said as he followed her to their backyard.

Adam shook his head. "Of course! Anything for you."

Rebecca pressed her lips together as she watched him set his equipment up. "So uhm, what do I do exactly?"

Adam rolled out two mats before looking back up at her. "We're going to start with stretches first, then we'll start with the actual poses."

Rebecca nodded then grimaced when he took off his shirt. She looked away annoyed and took a sip of her water.

Adam then clapped his hands together. "Alright let's begin!"

About an hour later, Colby was sitting on the floor with Roux, and they were playing with her Barbie's. They went up to her room after Roux finished her show, and we're spending good quality time together. "Daddy who is that man?"

Colby placed the doll he was using in a barbie car and turned towards her. "Remember our friend Madelyn? That's her husband."

Roux then looked at him. "What's he doing with mama?"

Colby shook his head as he moved the car around. "Mommy is wanting to exercise, so he's gonna help her."

"Why can't you help her?" Roux asked as she fixed her dolls hair.

Colby chuckled. "Because daddy don't know anything about yoga baby."

Roux laughed. "I don't know too." She then placed a doll in the car. "You ready to go shopping?"

Colby smiled and nodded. "Yes ma'am. You lead daddy will drive the car."

Roux waddled in front of him, and walked out of her room, down the hall, and then scooted down the stairs. Colby followed her down and made sure she didn't fall, then once they reached the bottom, he placed the car on the floor. Roux ran across the living room and stood there, waiting for Colby with a smile.

Colby bent down and started scooting the car across the floor. He picked up his speed and quickly made it over to where she stood, making her laugh. "That was funny!"

Colby stood back up with a smile, and placed a hand on his back. Roux grabbed the car and Barbie's and went to her play room. Colby stood there for a moment, trying to crack his back.

Out of the side of his eye, he looked outside and saw Rebecca doing a yoga pose. He smiled and watched as Adam finished his. Adam then walked over to her and placed a hand on her back.

Rebecca looked up at him and dropped her leg. "Am I doing it wrong?"

Adam shook his head. "No I was just adjusting you so you wouldn't pull anything."

She nodded as Adam moved his hand up to her arms, placing them in the right spot. He then tilted her body and trailed his other hand slowly up her leg, making Rebecca uncomfortable. Her breath quickened the higher his hand moved on, until he started moving up to a place he didn't need to.

She cleared her throat as he pressed closer. "How's it going?" Rebecca heard Colby say from behind.

Adam let go of her and Rebecca stepped back in a panic. "It's going good. Just showing her how to properly stand." Adam said with a grin.

Colby smiled and walked to Rebecca handing her a water. "Thought you might be thirsty." He said with a wink.

Rebecca gratefully took it, and looked up at him. "Thank you babe."

Colby nodded and leaned in and kissed her forehead, moving his hand up to push some strands of her hair out of her face. "Of course. Don't get too hot out here."

Rebecca nodded and smiled. "I won't." She then turned towards Adam. "I think I'm done for the day, actually."

Adam nodded as he drank his water. "Yeah yeah of course. I'll pack up and I'll see you next Sunday!"

Rebecca nodded. "Thank you, for the lesson."

Adam shrugged. "No problem Becky."

Rebecca then started walking back towards the house with Colby. She was hoping he didn't see what Adam done, because she knew how pissed off he would be. Even she was pissed off, and if she still did the things she used to do, he would be dead.

When Rebecca looked up at Colby though, she knew he had saw, because he had a murderous expression on his face, and she knew deep down what he wanted to do.