Chapter 59

Rebecca tugged a blanket up to her shoulders and coughed. She closed her eyes as she rested her head against one of the walls of the cage. It had been six days since she had been thrown into the dreaded cage, and she was starting to lose her mind.

Pam and Ashley were doing the same. All three girls would ask the same questions over and over again, trying to let one another know at least they have each other.

They were getting weaker as the days went on, though. No food. No water. And barely enough sleep since it was so cold.

Ashley had come up with a game yesterday though, and it seemed to help pass the time. "Okay...what's something that's bright?" She asked. "Answers in three, two, one—"

Pam and Rebecca both said sun, while Ashley said lamp, which made Pamela laugh. "Lamp?! Ash..."

Ashley pressed her lips together. "Okay. Get your answers ready in three...two...one—"

"Sunlamp." They all said. Ashley beamed. "Yay! We finally got one in less that five tries."

Rebecca pushed a smile on her face. She wrapped the blanket further around her, and buried her face into a pillow. "How about we play a game of guess who just showed up in town?" Finn said walking into the room with his phone.

Pamela and Ashley stood up and pressed their hands to the wall. Finn turned the phone sideways and pressed it to the fiber glass for them to see. "Do you know who that is?"

Ashley swallowed and rolled her eyes. She backed away so that Pamela could see. "Oh..."

Rebecca then stood up curiously. "Who is it?!" She asked getting closer to the wall.

Finn grabbed the phone and brought it over to Rebecca's cage. Pressing it against the wall, he smirked. "Too bad you'll be dead by the time they find us..." He whispered.

Rebecca bit her tongue as she watched Colby carry Roux out of a car, and walk into a hotel with Joseph, Jonathan, Renee, and to her surprise, James and Gemma. Oh god... "If you hurt them, I swear—"

"What are you going to do?" Finn said with a laugh. "You can't get out of here, Rebecca. And once they find us, they won't stand a chance against me and my men. They're outnumbered...they're all going to die trying to save you."

He then swallowed. "And then what's going to happen to little Roux? She's not going to have anyone to look after her—"

Rebecca slammed her first against the cage. "Shut up!"

Finn just smiled and backed away putting his phone in his pocket. "You girls just don't know what's coming..."  He then took a deep breath and clapped his hands together. "Anyways, I'm going to head out and greet our guests. You three just get comfortable."

Ashley shook her head. "You're insane!" She says as he walked out. "You can't leave us in here without food or water any longer! Please!"

Pamela placed a hand on her arm. "He's not going to listen, Ash." She then turned around to see Rebecca running her hands through her hair. "Becks...you okay?"

Rebecca shook her head and brought her hands down to her face. "They should've never came for me." She mumbled.

Pamela and Ashley both looked at each other. "Why wouldn't they come after you? Who else would know where we are?"

Rebecca closed her eyes. "That's the point, no one should know where we are. It's just going to cause more people to get hurt."

The room fell silent. If Colby and the others had come all the way from Paris to save her, she knew they weren't leaving without her. But what if they aren't prepared? What if something happens? All she could do was wait and hope for the best.

. . . . .

As soon as the group landed they headed to the nearest hotel. Joseph, of course, had to put the room under his name, and when the front desk saw how many people were going with him to the room, they all felt like they had been caught. I just hope no one can recognize me...Colby thought as they got closer to the hotel room.

Once they finally got inside, the group sent Roux off with Renee and stuffed weapons in their small bags. "Lets hope no one has to have a pat down." Jonathan said about an hour after leaving the hotel. It had felt like they had been walking for days, but they were far off from the hotel now.

Joseph rolled his eyes and kept moving towards the location. "Maybe if you would keep quite and quit fidgeting with the bag, we wouldn't have to have one."

James and Colby were leading the group, and were going at a much faster pace. "Slow down some, will ya?" Gemma said already out of breath.

Jonathan rolled his eyes. "God, we should have left her with Roux and taken Renee instead."

"Hey!" Gemma protested. "Just because—"

"Or maybe, you all should have just stayed." Finn said from ahead of them.

The group stopped, and Colby looked like he might actually throw up. "Remember me?"

Joseph sighed. "Finn-"

"Don't Finn me." He said cutting him off. "I'm not going to stand here and watch you all gasp and act surprised that I wasn't going to figure out what really happened." He sighed. "I'm here, to punish you all."

Colby cleared his throat. "Okay, well if we can't stand here and act surprised to see you again, you're not going to stand there and not tell me where my wife is."

Finn chuckled, and pulled out his phone. He pointed it towards the others so that they could see the camera. "She's in there. With a few ole friends."

Jonathan shook his head, and was about to ask how he found Ashley and Pamela, but nine men came up behind the group, making them all go still. "Finn, quit the games, and let the girls go." Colby said furiously.

Finn just smiled, and pulled out a remote from his jacket. "I like the games. I find them quite amusing, actually." He then pressed the gray button on the remote, and the group watched as the girls screamed out in fear as water suddenly filled their cages. "And if you can get in there in enough time, you might be able to win one."