Chapter 25

The trio left a few minutes later, carrying a sleeping Roux to the car. "I had a feeling that would happen." Rebecca laughed as she buckled Roux into her car seat.

Colby just laughed and made sure the car's temperature was the way Rebecca liked it, then he watched as she got in. "Can we please watch a movie and chill when we get home?" Rebecca asked leaning her head against the seat once she got in.

Colby nodded and pulled out onto the road. "We can if you want. But I kind of just want to chill and talk."

Rebecca chuckled. "That sounds good too. The past few weeks have been hell." She then looked at him so fast, he thought something was wrong. "Have they found Adam yet? What has Madelyn said? Is she okay?"

Colby sighed. "No they've not found him. And she thinks he' went on a vacation in Puerto Rico. She said that's a place he always talked about going when he needed "him" time so..." He then shook his head. "She's just disappointed that he's not contacted her."

Rebecca fidgeted with her wedding ring. "Does she suspect us at all? Especially since we're the last people who saw him alive..."

"I don't think she does..." Colby said placing both hands on the wheel. "If she suspected anyone it would be me anyway, so I don't think you have anything to worry about."

Rebecca then looked over at him. "I have you to worry about." She said with a shake of her head.

Once they were home, Colby pulled up into their garage and shut the garage door while Rebecca got Roux out of her car seat. "I'm gonna take her to bed." She whispered.

Colby nodded and followed her into the house, then locked all of their doors. He then went into their bedroom to take off his clothes and get into his comfy ones, then laid down on the bed to scroll through his phone.

Rebecca came in the room a few minutes later, and slowly took of her sling. "I think that's the fastest she's ever fallen asleep. I didn't even have to read her a story." She said with a chuckle. She then winced and held her arm.

Colby dropped his phone on the bed and went over to his wife to help her. He unstrapped the sling and laid it aside, then watched as she undressed. "How's your arm feeling?"

Rebecca shook her head after she slipped off her jumpsuit, then looked up at him. "It's still sore. I still can't carry Roux on this side..."

Colby placed his hands on his wife's bare body, making her shiver. "You'll be better in no time."

Rebecca, ignoring how cold she was, pressed closer to him. "What were you wanting to talk about?" She asked in a near whisper.

Colby squeezed her hips and kissed her forehead. "Us."

Rebecca nodded for him to continue. "Are we okay? Did i do something wrong?"

Colby immediately shook his head. "Of course we are. And no, love." He then gave her a small smile. "I just think we need some us time, that's all. We've been nonstop for the past couple of weeks, and after the crash...I just want us to make time for ourselves. Especially considering we could get killed any minute." 

Rebecca let Colby move her hips closer to him, and she placed her head on his chest. "I've been thinking the same thing..." She said with a small chuckle.

Colby pressed his lips to the top of her head and kept them there. He then tugged on her hair with one hand. "How about you go get into your pjs then we can talk? I can feel your chill bumps." He said added with a chuckle.

Rebecca then smirked up at him. "Maybe they're from you..." She said pressing a soft kiss to his lips. "And that sounds like a great idea. I'll be back." She said walking into their bathroom.

Colby went over to the bed and laid down waiting for his wife to come back, and a few moments later she did. "You like?" She asked with a huge grin, pointing towards the sloths on her top.

Colby laughed and opened his arm out for her to cuddle up next to him. "They're cute. Makes you look younger."

Rebecca giggled and rested her head on his chest. "Ah thanks." She then looked up at him. "What's on your mind?"

Colby started drawing circles around her arm. "Everything." He then swallowed and glanced at their tv stand. "You know I love you right?"

Rebecca's smile dropped. "Of course I know that." She then rubbed her hand through his beard.

Colby smiled and looked down at her. "I just don't want us to feel off. We don't need to be off right now, especially with that guy out there."

Rebecca nodded. "I know...we've just been busy. Between the stalker showing up, and Adam and Rachel dying, and then the car crash...it's been a lot."

Colby nodded and leaned down to give her a long kiss. She cupped his cheek with one hand while he gently adjusted them so he could hover over top of her. "I've missed this."

Rebecca smiled and wrapped her legs around him. "Trust me, I've missed it more." She then pulled his face down and captured his lips while he moved his hands up to balance himself.

Rebecca then pulled off his top and tossed it to the floor with her good arm. Colby, without breaking the kiss, slowly pulled down her pajama shorts and panties at the same time, then pulled up her shirt up enough so he could kiss her stomach. He leaned back and slid off his pants and underwear, kicking them to the floor.

He then looked at her, making her blush hard. "I love you so much. Every inch of you. Your body. Your laugh. Your smiles. Your heart." His devious smile sends a shiver down her spine.

Rebecca's world shifts to black as she shuts her eyes and gets lost in the feel of his mouth on her thighs.
His hands grip her butt, squeezing, making her gasp. "Eyes on me."

Her eyes snap open as she stares down at him. He keeps his gaze locked on hers as he moves upwards, proving how much he owns her body and heart. Her head drops back on its own while her eyes roll into the back of her head. He pulls away and kisses her lips. "What did I say?"

She rises on her elbows and stares at him devouring her. "Being bossy tonight are we?" She asks, but gets a smirk for a response. Their gazes hold as he pumps a finger into her, bringing forth another wave of pleasure. Without moving his hand, he moves up and leaves a trail of kisses down her stomach, making her breath quicken even faster.

Colby though, just presses her into the sheets, making her do nothing but feel. Feel his dominance over her. Feel his thirst for her. Feel his love for her. Before long, he's removing his hand, and she feels him as he thrusts inside of her, sending them both into oblivion.