Chapter 11

One of the butlers brought a bag out with all of the envelopes inside. He went around the room and let everyone pick one. Rachel went first, then Leeds, then Theo and Marie, Alice, Gemma, James, and then Colby and Rebecca.

"All right! Now that we all have our cards, let's split up and open them." Gemma said with a smile. "Our butler will give us two minutes to open them and hide or walk around, then he will ring a bell. That's when we will begin."

Everyone split up, including Rebecca and Colby, then once they were out of everyone's sight they met up upstairs on a balcony. "Do you know how long this crap lasts?"

Rebecca shrugged. "Well it's already almost eight. I have a feeling we'll be here half the night." She said crossing her arms.

Colby sighed then glanced at her open envelope. "You're innocent right?"

Rebecca nodded. "Yeah...are you?"

Colby nodded as well. "Yep. Thank god because if I wasn't I would more than likely kill everyone here."

Rebecca tilted her head and gave him a serious look. "Colby..."

He shrugged. "They're they weirdest people I've ever met. I mean, did you not listen in on their conversations?"

Rebecca sighed. "Yes I heard them. It was kind of hard not to, they don't shut up."

Colby then heard the bell ring. "Welp it's started."

Rebecca looked over her shoulder towards the closed door. "We need to keep a look out..." She looked back at Colby then walked closer to him, placing her hands on his chest. "I don't want to walk into a random room and see you with your throat cut open..." She said lowering her voice.

Colby shook his head and wrapped his arms around her lower back. "You won't..." He sighed. "I'm not going far. I'll be close to you the entire time."

Rebecca nodded and he leaned down to kiss her. "Do you think it's one of them?" She asked.

"Maybe..." Colby said scanning Rebecca's face. "We'll be ready for them though, no matter who it is."

Rebecca sighed and Colby kissed her again. They then jumped when the balcony door slid open. Rebecca stepped back and wiped her hands down her dress. "Sorry for interrupting..." Gemma said with a smirk. "You two are so cute!"

Rebecca smiled and glanced back up at Colby. "I think so too." She then laughed. "Thank you, though"

Gemma waved a hand and smiled. "So I'm guessing you two are innocent?"

Colby nodded. "Yes ma'am."

Gemma then clapped. "Yay! I am too, duh." She then moved beside of Rebecca. "Are you lovebirds having a good time?"

Rebecca cleared her throat and smiled. "Of course! It's been really fun, and we've enjoyed meeting everyone." Not really, but what she doesn't know won't hurt her.

Gemma smiled. "Oh, I'm so glad to hear that! I was afraid you guys wanted to strangle them". She said with a loud laugh.

Kind of, "No of course not." Colby said with furrowed eyebrows. "If we had a weird look on our face, it was probably just nerves. I'm not used to meeting so many people..."

"That's understandable. I was the same way when i first moved here. England is alot different than Europe." Gemma said with a sigh.

Rebecca pressed her lips together. "I've been to three different countries and they're all hard to get used too."

Gemma then stood back up straight. "I better get going. Need to see who's been "killed"." She then laughed as she walked back to the door. "Sorry for interrupting, again."

Rebecca smiled and shook her head. "You're fine Gemma. Go on, we'll be out there in a few."

With that Gemma walked back inside leaving Colby and Rebecca standing there. "Wanna go back in?" Colby asked nudging her arm.

Rebecca nodded and led the way. "Yeah, if people don't see us walking around they'll think we've left."

Colby then scoffed. "That's not a terrible idea..."

A few minutes later the duo had split up on opposite hallways, trying to play the game. Rebecca walked down a big hallway looking at all of her surroundings. She turned around a corner and saw Theo standing by a window. When she looked at his face, he was already making eye contact with her. "Hello, Rebecca."

Rebecca furrowed her eyebrows. "You're being creepy..." She then sighed. "You're the murderer aren't you?"

Theo then laughed. "Nah. I'm just taking a break. Whoever the "killer" is hasn't made their move yet."

Rebecca nodded and continued walking. "Well, have fun. I'm going to continue walking around."

Theo nodded and smiled at her. "Of course..."

Rebecca returned the favor and continued walking. Little freak. Why is every man I meet so...weird. She sighed as she walked down another hallway. She then opened up a door to a bedroom and walked in closing it. Once she turned around she froze, and chills ran up her spine.

Colby had been walking for about thirty minutes, and truth be told, he was ready to go home. Never should have done this...we have a child waiting for us to come home. He thought as he walked down yet again, another hallway.

He looked around and realized no one had been down this one yet, but he saw heel prints in the carpet. Someone was just here...He kept moving and saw that the prints ended at a door.

He thought about calling Rebecca and letting her know where he was, because he was getting bored. He pulled out his phone and saw a notification from Life 360. He got on it and he saw Rebecca was right next to him. He then realized that the heel prints was hers. He turned off his phone and opened up the door. He walked in and closed it then turned around freezing. "Rebecca?"

He slowly walked further into the room and saw her as she sat in the floor. His blood ran cold as he saw blood all over the big fluffy rug. Rebecca looked up at him with fear in her eyes, and he glanced down to see a knife in her hand. He then looked down further, and saw Rachel lying in a pool of blood...dead.