Chapter 1

"How much time is it gonna take?" Aarav asked from his bestfriend, Veer. " just a few minutes" he replied. Both the males were cladded in formal suits leaning on Aarav's audi waiting outside a school which belonged to none other than The Malhotras.

'Trrringgg' the bell rang and kids came running out from the school ' rexins school'. Veer grinned widely looking at his 4 year old baby boy coming outside holding his teacher's finger bouncing happily. Looking at veer at some point Aarav thought his cheekbones will break, he looked towards the duo coming outside talking about god knows what but the moment those brown eyes met with the hazel ones time stopped for them, Aarav for once stared at a girl longer than a minute. Those brown eyes captivated him. The teacher quickly looked away walking towards Veer.

" Chachu!!"

The 4 year old boy screamed loudly in delight since it was a rare case his 'billionare busy chachu' came to pick him up, he immediately jumped on him and Aarav gladly picked him up. "Anav baby say bye to your teacher" he instructed his son

Anav looked at her teacher who stood at a distance looking everywhere but at his chachu. "bye bye nini" he said with a giggle.
" byee little man, have a good day misters" she said with a smile and walked away.

Aarav was constantly staring at the fading figure which sped off. His emotionless face replaced into an evil smirking one.

The three of them sat in the car. Aarav on the driving seat, Veer on the passanger one and little Anav on the back seat. " Anav baby tell me about your teacher" Aarav asked the little boy between the conversation, Anav paused for a second and said " you mean nini?" Aarav nodded

" hmm, nini is my teacher she is very nice she also give me chocolates. But nini is leaving the school. I am very very sad papa, i also asked nini that if someone-"he asked his father in the middle " what is that word papa when we say someone to do this and scare him folc-"

" force baby"

" yes yes i also said nini that if someone have force her i will kick him but she said she has found her prince" he pouted sadly

" Anav is no mole nini's prince "

Meanwhile, someone's hold on the steering wheel tightened, knuckles turning white his eyes screamed only one emotion,his heart filled with that certain emotion too but he was unaware to what should he name this emotion its was too foreign for him.

Avni's side

I came home from school it was now evening since i live in a village the school is far away but damn those hazel eyes disturbed my whole walk. The thing which is troubling me more is that i have seen him somewhere but i dont remember. Whatever who cares. I opened my braid and plopped on the couch.
" dadiiii"
"Mera bacha aa gaya"[ my child is back] dadi sa said coming out of her room she then went to the kitchen and brought the juice she had made for her
"diiii"

"mera bacha" [ my baby] she picked Sakshi up kissing her whole face

"what did you do today hm"

"di u know i made a friend in the break time his name is Anav you know di he is so good boy he gave me a chocolate too!" She beamed with happiness.
"Anav singhania ?"
" i dont know his full name di "

" beta samrath will be coming with his family get ready" her dadi informed

Hearing his name avni's smile vanished it wasnt that she didnt like him but something was really off about that guy once when she had gone with him she couldnt believe her eyes when she say a light hickey on his neck.

However she couldnt say anything it was his fathers's wish and avni loved her father more than anything. Her trance of thoughts broke when she felt a wet kiss on her cheek.

" di i dont like him-"
" whom yoh dont like sakshi?" Viransh who just came back home questioned
" bhaiyyu" sakshi got down from her di's lap and jumped on viransh who held her.

"Samrath bhai" she told him
Viransh clenched his fist on his name and his face showed pure annoyance and anger. He wont let her di marry that fuckboy

********************************************
Precap

Wedding day - drama