chapter 23

The blue sky was dotted with with fluffy white clouds that drifted lazily in the gentle breeze. Tiny specks of dust seemed to dance in the shaft of afternoon sunlight that slanted through the brunette's window. Avni was still asleep soundly in her bed getting her beauty sleep, the door opened and sakshi came inside with quiet baby steps and jumped on her di. " SAKSHI SINGH!!" Avni yelled once realizing her sister was the one who jumped on her however the little girl just laughed out loud seeing the nest on her di's head.

"Dii you look so funny!!" She laughed loudly "get out this instant or else no ice cream!" Sakshi quickly got off the bed and ran outside from the room leaving a frustrated avni behind. " wahan aarav ji sone nahi dete yahan yeh madam nahi sone dedi sab meri neend k peeche pari rehte hain" she huffed and went to the washroom.

"Di you know i came across a cafe it's really good we both with go ONLY" viransh glared at sakshi since he wanted to spend some alone time with her sister. " noooo i will also go" sakshi whinned. " sakshi you will stay home, viransh and me will go only i will go with you tomorrow" sakshi huffed but didnt said anything.

Avni got dressed in a comfortable outfit,she still had the waist chain on since she liked it a bit too much. The duo decided to walk instead of using a transport as the cafe was not much far. Settling down they ordered some cupcakes and coffee. "Is it hard to manage college and job together?" Avni directed the question to viransh while sipping her cold coffee. " it was at first but now its fine what about you dii? Are you really happy?" Avni looked at his brother lovingly and nodded "ehm dii i kinda like a girl" a gasp escaped avni's lips "i am sorry continue continue" viransh took in a deep breath " di she always beizzat me and calls me a road side romeo! But then i also show her attitude, i am currently ignoring her" avni stiffled her laughter looking at her brother all worked up because of a girl " what does she thinks of her self a disney princess?! I mean look at me i am such a handsome man how can she reject me-" he side-eyed avni who broke into a laugh as he nervously rubbed his nape. " dont get to stresses lil bro,she'll eventually i mean who can resist my handsome bro" she winked making viransh whine.

The waiter came and kept the bill and handed avni a note "a man outside told me to give it to you" avni nodded and with a heavy heart she took the note but kept it in her bag since she didnt wanted to spoil her mood. The walk back to the apartment was quite joyful which could be interpreted by the smiles plastered on their faces.

However as soon as they entered the apartment they met with aarav's figure comfortably sitting in the living room watching sakshi enjoy the cupcakes and telling him god knows what!
Viransh walked infront and and stood crossing his arms on his chest and cleared his throat catching the duo's attention. "Aap?" Avni spoke instead of viransh. " i called jiju you both left me alone na"sakshi blinked her eyes innocently. "Aap ko office nahi jana?" " nahi na kaam thori hai in k paas" viransh supported avni's question earning a glare from aarav. Avni held his hand and dragged him to her room, aarav took the chance and held her closely " sakshi ne bolaya hai ya milne aai hain" she raised an eyebrow
"Jaan i came here to take you back"
"And why do you think i will come with you?"
"Didnt you miss me?"
"No" aarav hooked his finger in the waist chain and brought her closer .
"Aarav malhotra its time for you to go back to work"
"One kiss?"
"Nu-uh" she cutely shook her head,
"Fine " he sighed and walked  out of the room but avni pulled his  collar and gave her a quick peck" hope that helps you sleep better" she winked  and motioned aarav to leave which he did.

The third day also passed away in a blink of an eye and now avni was settled in the car with aarav driving. She was wiping her tears as the farewell turned into an emotional one. She was dressed in a saree today because she was going to meet her in laws after 3 days which also had become her dearest family and in the span of 3 days she had realized how attached she was to every single person of the household.

As soon she entered the mansion she was surprised by the shower of rose petals and candles making the mansion look heavenly

As soon she entered the mansion she was surprised by the shower of rose petals and candles making the mansion look heavenly. Her mother in law performed an arti and she stepped in again growing emotional. She was attacked with hugs and kisses even aarav's friends were present. Her emotions were all over the place, she looked at the person who was the reason she had all this.

Aarav pulled her in a hug and kissed the top of her head she reciprocated the hug showing her gratitude. No words were exchanged between the couple.

The dinner was filled with chatters about a sulky aarav, avni's cooking some romantic moments and what not.

My wattpad kinda have some problems i just wanted to give an update so figured out a way. Hope you all had a good day my loves 💕

Do vote and comment