chapter 17

It was the fucking last day of the school!!! Damn i am so happy 😌😌. When did you vacations start?

Avni's pov

I couldnt sleep all night thinking about the gift aarav ji had given me, i always wanted to experience sitting in a plane and also i have never seen snowfall. It will so so so fun!! Aarav was sleeping while scooping me because of which i couldnt move.His rough hands were placed on my tummy while his face hid in the crook of my shoulder.

Damn! This feeling is new to me yet so beautiful. I slowly started shifting and faced him, his handsome face coming in to my view. Perfection. Bushy eyebrows, hazel eyes which were closed, the straight nose and the lips. I bit my lips remembering our kiss, it was just so good. Blushing, i snuggled in his chest inhaling the comforting scent.

I felt a hand pushing back my hair so i immediately looked up and our eyes locked.
"Good morning angel" damn the raspy voice i felt my cheeks heating up
"Good morning"
"I assume you didnt sleep?"
I shook my head giggling, i tried to get off the bed but his arm pulled me back.
"Stay" his low tone causing goosebumps
" no no no" i tried to pull away and finally as i kept my foot on the floor he picked me up throwing on the bed.
" aarav jiii" i yelped
He pinned my hands on the bed moving closer slowly and dangerously while i squirmed under him trying to get free. " did you defy what i said" he came near to my lips and was about to kiss me but turned my head in the opposite direction . He again tried to kiss me and i turned my head to the other side, he let out a frustrated groan making me wanna laugh but i contained it.

He moved back and got off the bed moving to the washroom. Damn he was pissed opsie! I also got off the bed but winced when i felt pain in my foot some warm water will help i guess. Meanwhile he was in the washroom made our bed,opened the blinds and picked up his yesterday's office clothes which were lying on the couch this man has everything but manners.

As soon as he got out i picked up my blouse and the petticoat rushing inside the washroom. After washing my hair and body i got dressed in a saree and moved outside.

I moved downstairs all my attention was on closing the bracelet but i accidentally tripped, before i could kiss the floor someone grabbed me making me stand on my feet again

I moved downstairs all my attention was on closing the bracelet but i accidentally tripped, before i could kiss the floor someone grabbed me making me stand on my feet again. I looked up grinning at the monster instead he picked up the fallen bracelet and tied to to me wrist.
" why are you so clumsy? What if you had fallen from the stairs? You could loose your memory and also broken some bones!"
"I didnt fall though" i replied crossing my arms on my chest, i heard him sigh and walk down
" do you need an invitation to have breakfast madam?"
" i wouldnt mind if you like to send one" i smirked as he squinted his eyes at me.
" arent you getting to much brave hm? "
" i was born brave mr.armstrong huh" i flipped my hair walking downstairs like a queen but i fell his eyes making holes in my neck.

"GOOD MORNING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN" i greeted mama who was going through a catalogue and papa who was reading a newspaper along with ansh who was sulking. All three head whipped towards me with a huge smile. Thats what i love about this family our morning starts with smiles and our day ends with smiles.  " good morning" the three wished.