chapter 10

Aarav's pov

I looked up at her, teary red eyes flashing nothing but hatred. Being in the mafia and having a designation of Ceo taught me well, nothing had effected me before she came there was no words such as mercy, care or love in my dictionary.

I brought my hand towards her cheeks to wipe the tears but she flinched and move away. Fear?
"Love you know that i would never harm you, now be a good girl and come to me" she shook her head. "You are a liar and a killer i wont marry you never!" She ran towards the door but before that i caught her and threw her on the bed.

"Enough is enough princess you cant escape from here" this woman is testing my patience the least i want to do is lash out on her but damn !
"I will run away soon" she replied confidently.
"There isnt a place where i cant find you love why waste your energy hm, this is my territory and nothing happens unless i command" i just wanted to clear her assumptions and plannings of running away

"I will tell dadu about you and she'll say no to this marraige"
"and how will you contact her my dear Avni"
She tried to get up but i pinned her hands above her head and stared in her eyes, she looked away and started wriggling under my grip.
"Get off me" she spoke rather angrily
I got off and observed her tactics. She sat on the bed and ran her big doe eyes across the room her gaze landing on the window. Wrong option dear avni

"Its too high my love"
"Why do you care if i die!" I looked at her in amusement, i gently cupped her face and made her look at me "you are my chosen one i want you in my life only you thats why you matter to me the most got it"
"I dont want to stay with you" god damn this girl doesnt stops
"Where do you want to stay then?"
"In the other room"
i should give her some space keeping her with me might irritate her more so its better to let her stay in the other room, it will be easy for me since all the room has cameras i could easily keep an eye on her.
"Okay, but dont you dare do something you'll regret later princess" she just nodded and ran out making me chuckle.

Author pov

The sun beams were spreading in the horizon while the birds chirped a beautiful melody. It is true that time changes everything including people like MR AARAV MALHOTRA who slept in rather than waking up like an early bird.

Avni had already woken up, she wandered around the penthouse but got no signs of Aarav which meant he had left for work however she didnt knew that the devil was still asleep holding one of her clothings. She had came to know by the survey that there were security cameras placed in evert corner of the penthouse and the building it self was guarded heavily so she had a risk to escape for now.

Sighing, she went to the kitchen and decided to make a good breakfast for herself and the few aunties she had known in this period who were loyal workers. She had shooed away the maids and cooked the breakfast. The aroma of delicious pancakes, idli and pohas along with her favoutite orange juice had spread all around the penthouse. She was busy concentrating on flipping her pancake when she felt to arms snake around her waist ,since there were no male workers she had still wore the night suit.

She hastily turned around, her eyes wide with horror.

Avni pov

I was watching the batter cooking when i felt a pair of arms making my blood freeze. Who is it? Aarav has gone then who is this? Is it aarav? I quickly turned around saw him. I kept my hand on my chest rubbing it damn my heart is beating as if it ran a marathon.

" you scared me, make some noise when you walk" i blurted out. Mission non-existant aarav on, after his last night's behaviour i had such a wierd dream and i stayed inside the blanket till the sunrise. I turned around and concentrated on the pancake which was cooked i plated it nicely and set it on the table. I glanced at him from the corner of my eye and found him staring at me while sipping his coffee i suppose.

" i want to go to sakshi" i said while taking a bite of my handmade breakfast, moaning at the taste. " why?" He sat infront of me and wiped the chocolate from my lips and sucked his thumb leaving me flustered. Not now avni!!
"Sakshi wasnt well" i reasoned out
"she is good i did talk to her"
"Hm"
"Are you jobless?!" I asked him
"Why do you think so"
"Why were you sleeping till now go do your work"
"Tryna act all wifey hm mrs. soon to be Aarav malhotra" damn his words i just want to stab his face with this fork but i held myself back and ignored him through out the breakfast royally.

3 days past like a gust of wind, how much i tried to run away from this beast but either i got caught or injured.

Flashback

Avni was having her tea watching a tv show in the lounge area. The clicking of shoes caught her attention and she felt the couch dip, she looked at her side to find Aarav. "You just left a while ago?" She kept the mug on the table and got up but was pulled back and landed on his lap. She started wriggling to get free from his tight grip but instead heard a sexy moan escaping from Aarav's lip. She looked at him, her face turning red " princess you need to stop moving unless you want me to fuck you" he whispered and licked her earlobe sensually. "A-ara-v" her voice came out in a whisper a gasp leaving her rody lips when she felt him getting hard.

" love, i wanted to tell you that we will be getting married in 3 day-" avni tried to interupt him but he silenced her " shhh, you'll only listen to me so if you want your and your family's well being then get ready to marry me"
Avni inhaled a deep breath and looked at him " i- aarav ji i am no good for you, i would make you feel ashamed and i donot your work. I-i am scared and i dont want to get married to you because you kill people and you get angry too quickly i cant please"
"If i quit doing this work would you marry me happily?" Avni quickly nodded " so you are afraid of blood?" Avni again nodded
"I'll try" he caressed her tear stained cheek and got a small smile which he simply adored.

Flashback ended

Some maids entered my room carrying a heavy bridal dress and jewellry, since yesterday i havent seen him but he did do me a small favour and allowed sakshi and dadi to visit me to help me get ready. I didnt told dadu about his work cause i dont want him to get worried for me.

The girls started doing my hair and makeup and in an hour or two i was all ready. To be honest they did a pretty good job, the dress was too heavy for me but was really pretty to resist. ( the first picture is her hair and jewellry, the second is her outfit).

Dadu told me that the malhotras always stood out in evert aspect and thats why mrs

Dadu told me that the malhotras always stood out in evert aspect and thats why mrs. Shubham didnt select a red bridal dress like a typical one. I was flabbergasted when i saw the dress and aarav couldnt stop laughing at me.

To be continued .....