Chapter 58

Aarav was smoking in the terrace when the door of the room opened and closed catching his attention, he dropped his cigarette on the ash tray and went inside the room. 

Aarav's pov 

grabbing her hand i stopped her in the midway but soon after holding her i realized she was burning up without any other thought i pulled her close to me and her face came into my view. Her eyes made me drown in them 

Her little struggles brought me out of the trance and looking at her face and the little efforts so i released her. Turning back she strided towards the closet amd came out with her nightsuit and some other clothings and went to the door but once again i pulled her towards me and secured an arm around her waist "stay " i pleaded with my eyes , the vulnarability in my voice was not hidden i didnt wanted to hide anything from her now. 

"Leave me" her whisper reached in my ear "you are burning up jaan please stay" her red eyes flicked towards mine and insaw tears pooling in the almond eyes " i wont die" she harshly pulled away but i pinned her to the wall. As soon as the words left her lips my heart bled, my chest tightened as if someone was talking about my death how can she?! Am i no one to her?

 "Never ever say something like that never!" My fingers dugged in her skin as she led out a hiss and slowly nodded "fine leave me" the minute i loosened my grip she ran for the door but then turned around making her eyes lock with mine, her throat worked down but then she closed the door and ... left.

Author's pov

It was around 2 am when the guest room's door creaked open and someome entered the room with his eyes fixed upon the sleeping figure of avni. His appearance was messed up, alcoholic eyes, messed up hair, improper clothing and a broken heart which further shattered everytime he looked at his wife. 

Aarav moved forward and slowly placed his hand on avni's forhead checking her temperature which was quite high. He covered her up with another duvet and brought bowl of ice cold water and a small towel very silently and carefully making sure to not wake her up. Till 4 am he was busy putting cold wet towels on her warm forehead his tears mixing up with cold water.

 When he felt the temperature going down he kept the things on their places and sat on the floor once again gazing at his wife. He traced her features with his eyes mumbling sorries from time to time. "Tumhe lekar mera khayaal nahi badlega, waqt badlega likin dil ka haal nahi badlega" 

The sun was slowly coming up brightening up the room so aarav pulled down the curtains and quitely walked out closing the door and the moment he turned around he saw meera standing with a soft smile. Both sat side by side in the garden watching the sunrise. "I am sorry, i was a bad mother" meera quitely mumbled making aarav look down 

"why do i always hurt the people i love the most? Sahi kehte hain log qadar karne walo ko hamesha beqadar log hi milte hain" he blinked away the tears and looked at his mother who had a smile

 " i didnt help you learning how to love i was drowned in my own sorrow that i had hurt you unknowingky" aarav shook his head his grip tightening remembering his childhood. " will you forgive me? Please" meera caressed her thumb on aarav's fist and he just nodded making meera smile. 

[ after aarav's birth meera had 2 miscarraiges and because of that pain and heartbreaking news she was so depressed that she failed to give that love attention and care he should have gotten from a mother not only this but during aarav's school days he used to get bullied and not having anyone close enough he could share all this with he captured it in his hear]

Meera had given aarav some sleeping pills and almond milk to help him sleep although he refused but meera forced him and he couldnt deny. 

Aarav came downstairs rubbing his eyes making it clear that he woke up now when everyone was settling to have lunch. Shubham looked at him in worry and ansh confused

"B-bhai?" 

"Hmm"aarav lifted his head from the table and answered 

"Were you sleeping? This late?"

"No i was having a disco forgot to invite you" he sipped his coffee and scrunched his nose at the taste his eyes automatically drifted to the kitchen where avni stood holding the counter for support while her other hand was on her forehead. Aarav pushed back his chair with a screech and ran to the kitchen holding avni who fell in his embrace. "Mamaa!!" Aarav yelled making meera run to the kitchen.

Since the doctor had left aarav didnt move from his place. The doctor had given avni an injection due to its affects she was sleeping. It was the first time the family members were seeing aarav like this he too didnt know what to do first but then he and meera went to the grocery store and shopped for her favourite things. Aarav then went to the library and took out the tbr list that avni had shared him long before and he got all the novels. 

😭😭

Finally wattpad chal gaya!! I will be posting the chapters we had skipped here later when i will edit this book so everything is in order. Posting on insta wasnt much fun 😭

Lets hope for the best! Back to school from tomorrow :) 

Love you all, 

Bye♡