chapter 25

The couple were standing infront of the malhotra's private jet, avni's eyes were balled out while her mouth was opened in shock. Avni had saw a plane for the first time in her life which shocked her but what added more to the shock was her family owned a private plane. Aarav stood beside her with a proud smirk, he was quite happy with her reaction. " come on lets move in" they both climbed up the stairs and entered the plan. Soon they were greeted by the air hostess " good morning sir and madam i hope you have an amazing trip ahead" aarav just nodded with his stonic face while avni smiled and whispered a thankyou.

Avni was settled on the window side, excitement was visible on her face since she kept bouncing on the seat making aarav chuckle

Avni was settled on the window side, excitement was visible on her face since she kept bouncing on the seat making aarav chuckle. "What! I am excited" the plane soon started to take off contrary to the situations avni in a swift movement snuggled in aarav's chest her hand holding his real tight "what happened now huh?" Avni peeked up and answered " scared" she again hid herself in his chest. Aarav felt her whispering something upon leaning and hearing he got to know she was chanting some prayers which made him smile unknowingly.

"Love, look the view is so beautiful" avni slowly pulled herself and looked at the window a smile slowly dancing on her lips." This is so beautiful" she whispered. " sir maam would like to have something or would you like to rest since the room is prepared" the air hostess appeared and asked. Aarav glanced at avni who was busy taking in the view "we'll rest"she bowed and left. Aarav on the other hand unbuckled his wife and picked her up which caused avni to yelp " where are you taking me i want to see!" She whinned aarav reached the bedroom and threw her on the bed.

"There are windows here as well, biwi" avni layed down covering herself as she stared at the view slowly her eyelids started getting heavy and and she fell into a deep slumber. Avni had fallen into a deep slumber while aarav sat beside her with his laptop engrossed in work, few moments passed by and avmi stared to toss and turn she spread her hand on the bed to find his husband as soon as her hand came in contact with his thigh she moved closer and wrapped and arm around it.

Aarav's phone rang and in a minute he picked it up " speak " aarav ordered in his cold tone " sir we have found some letters delivered they are for avni maam" aarav frowned and asked further " from whom?" The person on the other side stuttered " h-er stal-ker" " WHAT!!" " sir i am telling you what is written" aarav declined the call and moved out of the bedroom massaging his head

That means the letter avni recieved were not from her colleague but this stalker but why did she lie ... does she know this stalker? Is she trying to save him? What the fuck is going in her little mind. He texted yash, veer and sushant to get more knowledge about this stalker of hers.
After two hours aarav walked closer to avni who was sleeping so peacefully, he tucked her hair behind and slowly patted her cheeks causing her to stir. " avni get up" his voice was harsh making her awake in one ago,his tone reminded her of the time she was staying with her before marraige. " get fresh then i'll tell the riya to bring something" he said and was about to walk away but avni held his arm and pulled her closer. "What?" He again used the same tone but avni smiled cutely and pointed at her cheeks.

Aarav quickly bend down and gave a small kiss before leaving. She had worn saree and now wanted to change so she quickly opened her hand-carry and took out some clothes.

She walked outside and sat beside aarav who unknowingly checked her out making her blush

She walked outside and sat beside aarav who unknowingly checked her out making her blush. "When will we reach?" "19 hrs" he gave a precise answer turning his attention back to the phone ,on the other hand avni gasped but her questionare just started " will it be night till then?" Aarav just nodded "will is be very cold there?" Aarav again just nodded "how big it is?"
"41,290km²" avni looked at him shocked again "how-" "i know everything biwi everything related to you" his lips were dangerously she looked in his eyes and a wave of disappoinyment glimmered. He knows thats what the only thing that was going on in her mind. Aarav was back into in his phone, avni wrapped an her hands around his bicep and placed her head on his shoulder. "Madam here is your lunch enjoy."

She stared at the food and then at aarav which he somehow noticed "you want me to feed you?"  Aarav questioned to which avni nodded. After having lunch avni got busy in reading while aarav was connected with his friends who were finding about the stalker.

Hours passed like this, they had dinner together and avni had a cheesecake moreover she became good friends with the hostess who also gave her the tour of the plane. There were 3 hours left for the landing and avni couldnt bear aarav's attitude towards her all the time he wants attention and when she is willing to give him he is engrossed in her work " ajeeb admi hai meri tou samajh se bahr hai" she opened the group chat which contained all the family members except aarav since the chat was named SARO AARAV MALHOTRA  but it was 12 there everyone must be asleep till now so she switched off her phone and kept it aside moving to her husband who was in the bedroom.

She stood near him and in a second she closed the laptop making aarav groan in anger before he could say anything avni started her rant " do you want to spend your honeymoon with me or your work! Cant you see i want to talk to you and spend time with you but your work isnt getting over aik hi din mai sab khatam karne ka irada hai kia. You arent even talking to me properly what did i even do i am sorry if i did any mistake but this isnot fair ?!" She inhaled deeply and sat on the couch with an angry pout.

Switching off his devices aarav sat near her "naraz ho?" She nodded "buhat naraz ho" she again nodded aarav pulled her closer but she again shifted away from him "mai khud maan jao gi" aarav lifted her up and threw her on the bed showering her with kisses all over her face and body making her giggle. As it was time for landing avni was again found stuffing her face in aarav's chest.

Sorry i couldnt update yesterday this issue regarding wattpad is quite frustrating but yet am trying to update.

What are your thoughts on this chapter?

Do vote and comment my lovelies

Honeymoon in switzerland!!!
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕