Chapter 61

The couple had left in the early morning to the farmhouse where Aarav had planned to spend their first anniversary. Upon reaching Avni wanted to sleep and so she did and woke up in the afternoon due to the aroma of the food coming from the kitchen so she quickly changed into something cute and comfy amd went to the kitchen to find aarav walking around the kitchen shirtless, she couldnt help but gawk at his well structured body. Aarav turned and saw her standing there "good afternoon princess" he pecked her cheek and set the table while she stood there processing the fact her husband cooked for her shirtless. "I hope you are energized because we have so much to do" avni nodded and settled down "you made all this alone?" Her eyes widening looking at the variety "ofcourse" avni's eyes travelled to his body again and again distracting him making him chuckle "you know that this man belongs to you" avni's cheeks turned red.

Aarav did the honours and served her and she took a bite melting in the flavours "oh myy goodd! I cant believe you made this, its sooo flavourful just perfect" aarav stood there smiling looking at her wife moaning at his handmade food. After they had their lunch Aarav quickly dressed up and took avni outside where all the horses were open roaming here and there but looking at aarav all galloped towards him making avni scared and she hid behind aarav back hugging him tightly making him laugh. He slowly guided avni and she soon became comfortable with the horses, Aarav helped her sitting on the chestnut which avni named "brownie" cause it reminded of it while aarav guided her how to handle them and when avni got the hang of it she challanged aarav for a race.

 He slowly guided avni and she soon became comfortable with the horses, Aarav helped her sitting on the chestnut which avni named "brownie" cause it reminded of it while aarav guided her how to handle them and when avni got the hang of it she chal...

Both happily raced along the feilds and aarav showed her around the farmhouse making her excited

Both happily raced along the feilds and aarav showed her around the farmhouse making her excited. The sky was painted with different colours and cold wind blew making the ride more blissful. "I am tired" avni raised her arms and aarav picked her up from the horse and set her feet on the ground. Near by there was a hammock on which both layed and looked at the sunset with their hands interwined. Aarav softly burshed his fingers through her hair making her snuggle in and he held her tighter afraid she'll dissapear again.
"Its so beautiful"
"Yes but not more than you" avni looked up at him and aarav pressed his lips on her
"Aarav ji um how many kids do you want?" Aarav looked at her as she stared back at him lovingly "how many are you willing to give me?" Avni turned her head her eyes fixed on the sunset " yeh toh mujhe bhi nahi pata"