chapter 15

I am so happy!! You guys voted and many more reader joined our little library i am so so fucking happy!! Love you muahhh

He was sunshine i was midnight rain~

Author's pov

Aarav had already left for his business along with veer. The boys and the family members moved towards their cars. The first car consisted of the three boys ( ansh, sushant, yash), the second car consisted of avni,ruhi, anav, shubham and meera. Avni was really excited to meet her family, she and anav kept on talking during the whole drive moreover she also shared some events that happened in the village making everyone laugh so hard.

" you know what papa, we didnt have our own mango tree but our neighnours had so many so at night me viransh and sakshi use to sneak in there house and i use to climb the tree but then we heard the aunty coming outside viransh and sakshi had ran off and i was hanging on the tree because i didnt knew how to get down" she laughed. " after that the aunty use to make me work in her fields likin mai tou avni singh hon na, that aunty owned many goats and once i saw them on the field i thought of taking revenge so i chased them away" she started laughing.

" the aunty saw me and she came running behind me with a stick but god bless her old age she couldnt catch me" everyone started laughing
" you are very naughty my little girl" meera pulled her cheeks.

" ni ni you scold us when we do naughty naughty and you tch tch" anav said dramatically.
"I never scolded you anu"she pinched his nose.

" what else did you do back in the village?" Ruhi questioned
" umm yes i use to go to play cricket with some kids but i always broke their bat or use to throw their ball far away" she laughed " then the other day their parents use to come and scold me"

" viransh use to climb on people's roof with a bucket of water and i use to ring the door bell when someone use to come out he use to pour the water on them and i use to run away" the car echoed with laughter.

" i use to write love letters and put in our neighbours mail boxes but some khadoos aunty saw me and told dadu then she grounded me for 2 days" she sighed remembering all the fun she use to have.

After an hour they reached the malhotra mansion, avni was greeted with her mother in law removing all evil eyes, the servants stood in a line their head bowed down in respect. She felt a bit uncomfortable since she was not use to of much attention. Ruhi guided her to their room which defined luxury more precisly ' aarav malhotra'. I moved to the wall and gasped 'when did he click this' i moved my hand across the picture frame

( the picture frames)

.

She moved towards aarav's picture frame and frowned " kabhi tou zara sa muskura diya karai hamaisha aisi shakal bana k bethai rehtai hain"[ smile a little sometimes, always having this cold face] she stared at his face an unknowing smile coming on...

She moved towards aarav's picture frame and frowned " kabhi tou zara sa muskura diya karai hamaisha aisi shakal bana k bethai rehtai hain"[ smile a little sometimes, always having this cold face] she stared at his face an unknowing smile coming on to her face. She then saw the wedding potraits in one picture aarav had a sulky face and was staring at her while she was facing the left side a sweet laugh could be seen. In the second picture aarav had a small smile and was staring intently at her while she was looking down blushing.