chapter 36

Sweats trickled down my forehead as i continuosly punched the punching bag. My knuckles were bruised and blood ran down my hand, her scared face was roaming in my head "ughhhh" i screamed in frusturation.

I wore my shirt and went out of the mansion. Driving in full speed i reached the warehouse and rushed inside "gun" one of my men handed me the gun and guided me to a hidden hall.
Blood was sprawled on the walls, several men were tied from the ceiling. All of them were shirtless the wounds from the lashes were visible vividly, there was none who were devoid of any blood.

"WAKE THEM UP" i roared in anger and the next moment a bucket of ice cold water was thrown at them. "S-sir" one of them stuttered noticing me "surprise cheaters" a lash was handed to me and the next moment i started beatint those morons mercilessly but a ring inturrepted me
"Bhaiya where are you its fucking 2 am" ansh said worry clearly visible in his tone "hm i am coming" i looked at my men standing on the door probably terrified "lock them up and donot give them food or water" they nodded in assurance and soon i moved out reaching the mansion in 10 minutes.

Ansh was roaming in the living room along with yash who was sitting on the couch while sushant yawning. I gave a glance at them and walked to my room, the sight infront of me made me drown in guilt so i slowly picked her up and tucked her in the bed.

I quickly showered and wore my sweatpants. I picked up my phone and went to the balcony "i want a section of the beach empty for a night" after hearing a reassuarance from the other side i tossed my phone on the sidetable and stared at my wife's face.

Morning

Since today was sunday everyone woke up a little late as compared to their daily routine but avni woke up early. She quitely got up and went to get fresh

She took finn to the backyard of the mansion where she had her little rose garden

She took finn to the backyard of the mansion where she had her little rose garden. She sat there in peace watching finn running here and there "finn here boy" she threw a stick and finn happily played fetch with her.

"I guess its time for my medicine lets go inside bub everyone will be up in a while" she raced him in the mansion and started cooking breakfast with the help of maids but after a few tasks she regretted it since her body was feeling weak again. She grabbed the medicine and gulped it down "arey bahu tum itni jaldi uth gai"nandini came to the kitchen and found avni "jee bs wo aisi" nandini nodded "aajao thori dair  saath bethte hain" avni nodded and they both sat in the living area.

"Bahu tum ne apne bare mai mujhe bataya nahi" nandini said focusing on avni's face "dadi sab tou aapko pata hi ho ga mai kia batao ab" avni said petting finn. "Arey beta kaisi tabiyat hai?" Meera came and checked avni's forehead "abhi bhi fever gaya nahi hai, aap doni bethai mai nashta bana deti hon" meera moved to the kitchen but avni spoke " mama woh maine bana dia" meera looked at her in panic "beta aap ko rest ka bola tha na yeh kia kiya aap ne ab pura din koi kaam ko haath nahi lagao gi" meera rubbed her forehead "dekhle aap apni beti ko" shubham who just joined the conversation chuckled and sat on the table "mujhe tou meri beti k haath ka nashta khana hai aaj" avni giggled.