chapter 42

Time kept slipping away and three months passed away like a gust of wind. Ruhi and veer were blessed with a baby girl and veer was quite possessive for her. He was currently glaring at the nurse who was hitting her daughter's bum to quiten her down so he grabbed her slowly patting her while throwing draggers to the nurse who gulped in fear. Ruhi had fainted due to the pressure and pain.

The others were waiting outside well avni was experiencing this the first time so she was quite nervous and happy. When she heard ruhi screaming she started tearing up listening her big sisters scream, aarav wasted no time in engulfing her in a hug and shushed her down. As soon as the doctor came outside all jumped towards him " how is my daughter?" Rudra who was standing there asked "she has fainted due to pain and the pressure but both the baby and her are fine we'll shift her to the private room so you can meet her and the baby" Roop wiped her tears of joy and hugged her husband. "Is it a girl or a boy?" She asked. "A girl" the boys faces gleamed with happiness. Anav who was sleeping in his grandfather's embrace woke up rubbing his eyes "dada is my sister here?" He asked with the most adorable pout "yes baby she is here we'll meet her in a while". Veer came out of the operation theatre with a smile, his father embraced him in a hug and was very proud seeing all the marks on his hand which were of ruhi's teeth and nails.

"I will hold her first!"
"No me"
"I asked first"
"Ruhi bhabhi~"
All of them were fighting on who should hold her first since all of them wanted to carry the little angel in their arms. Divya was looking at the baby with a small smile "we'll have our owns soon" yash whispered from behind making her go red. "Angel do you need something? Are you hungry? Do you wanna rest?" While all of then were busy with the baby veer was concentrated on his wife who kept saying no to everything. "Thankyou for giving me such beautiful kids and a lovely life" he pecked her forehead. "Mamaaaa" anav came running inside with aarav behind her "your son is such a devil" he spoke and went to his wife who was busy adoring the little baby "aarav ji i also want a baby pleasee" she said tugging on his sleeve.

"Soon jaan" aarav whispered. "Mamaa she is my sister" anav said looking at the baby blinking rapidly "yes baby" anav looked at his father then at her sister "she is so beautiful like you mama" he squealed and poked her cheek. "Little sister i know you love me more than papa"anav said making veer glare at him "she is MY daughter understand you little devil".

"Come on kids lets give some time to their inlaws" meera said and everyone moved outside. "Mama baba!!" Everyone heard ruhi scream in happiness making them smile.

It was night and everyone was asleep except the couple. "Aarav ji!" Avni shouted his name while his fingers worked quickly on the laptop. "Hmmm" he hummed still looking at the screen. "Your work is going no where idhar aa jai mujhe neend nahi aarahi aap k beghair" [ come here i cant sleep without you] "this is important avni give me a minute" he spoke in a stern tone still looking at his laptop, avni grew angrier so she slammed close the lamp and layed on the bed trying to sleep. After a few minutes, she felt aarav's hand wrapping around her waist "ab kyu aai hai aap ka kaam buhat important tha na" [ why did you come now wasnt your work more important" aarav pulled her closer and pressed a kiss on her head " you are my first priority jaan" avni turned towards him and climbed upon his body laying straight over him.

"Baby kab de rahai hain aap phir mujhe"[ so when are you giving me a baby]she caressed his light stubble "avni, you arent healthy enough to carry a baby my love if you get pregnant you might end up getting sick" avni frowned and then said "if i start eating more and become healthy will you give me a baby?" Aarav just nodded. "Ruhi di asked me for a name  for out little princess" avni looked at him who was listening to her with closed eyes "did you decide any?" He questioned and felt avni nodding " i have picked three names the first one is Ruhika, the second one is Vari or Veera and the third name is Ananya" she started drawing circles on aarav's chest "you have picked names similar to their family's, my wife has become so smart" aarav opened his eyes and looked at his wife who had a frown "what do you mean by become i was born smart" aarav rolled his eyes on her dialogues.

Rudra and Roop had invited the malhotras and ofcource the singhania's to their place for a little get together. Ruhi was sitting on the bed looking at everyone who were busy with the newborn while her gaze moved to anav who was sulking "anav baby come here to mama" anav crawled and sat on his mother's lap "what's wrong" she pulled him in her chest rubbing his back " mama your husband" ruhi looked at veer who was looking at anav only. "What did you do veer?" Ashi asked this time "nothing mom" ashi looked at her son and then her grandson "come to dadi" ashi called anav and he went to her whispering somethings against his father.

"Avni did you find any names?" Avni looked at her di and nodded happily "wait until you listen them" aarav looked at his wife who glared at him back. "Di i got 4 names ok you decide ruhika, vari, veera and ananya" ruhi was amazed at her choices. "wow avni these are some great names" veer appreciated her as he flicked back her looking at her husband "some PEOPLE fail to recongnize my talent" she again looked at the couple "so what do you pick?" She asked

"Ruhika" veer spoke
"Vari" ruhi spoke

Both of them spoke at the same time catching eachother off guard. Everyone laughed as both smiled looking at eachother "lets ask anav" ruhi said. All eyes moved towards anav who looked at his sister and then mother "veera!" He spoke making veer shook. "See i told you, he loves u alot" vihan spoke caressing his grandsons hair who looked at his father.

I know this chapter doesnt have much Ravni scenes however do like this chapter and donot forget to vote. Please i want to see many comments as compared to the previous chapters or else it will affect the updates. If you are wondering who are roop rudra vihan and ashi do visit my other book his moonlight and you'll find the details in there.

Bye

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕