chapter 6

hi guys, sorry for the late update but here i am and i will try my best to give r in a few days but something dope is coming up.
💕💕
- your author

Tere bin nahi lagda dil mera dholna~
Sab chadd jaaye tu na mainu chodhana~

Author's pov

Avni and Aarav went to the other penthouse where avni's family was staying. When they reached the floor avni's smile grew wider. Her smile was Aarav's favourite and he sweared to protect her from everything. The door of the penthouse opened and the scene displaying infront of Avni broke her heart.

Shraddha was trying hard to feed and calm down a crying sakshi, who was burning in fever. Her face became red due to crying, she didnt wanted to eat anything not she wanted to drink. Her throat was hurting when she gulped something. Due to her condition the living room was filled with her cries,the workers standing there tried to calm her down and distract her but she wasnt affected.

Avni was heart-broken she ran towards the trio ( viransh, sakshi,shraddha) and embraced sakshi in her arms sitting on the couch. Sakshi looked up and said in a weak voice " dii hurting" and sobbed. She looked at her dadi who returned her a pity look. " she is having fever,she hasnt eaten or drunk anything from last night she keeps crying and crying."

Sakshi who layed on avni's breast started playing with her earings,her cries quieting down from recieving her di's warmth. Viransh side hugged her di expressing how much he missed her.

Aarav came walking into the living room,her dadi stood up seeing him. "I have called the doctor he'll be here any minute" aarav said which stole sakshi's attension. Avni pushed back sakshi's baby hairs pecking her forehead. Aarav came and settled beside avni who had sakshi in her lap.

"Avni try to feed her something until the doctor comes" shraddha said
"Jee"
Sakshi wriggled out of avni's grip and crawled towards Aarav who gladly pulled her in his lap
"Jiju"
"Hmm"
" say the doctor no injection"
"Why? Is little sakshi scared from injection?" He asked in a teasing manner
"Sakshi is not little" she cutely glared at her jiju
"Hm then why is sakshi being a baby and not eating?" He questioned
Sakshi opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out.
"Bad jiju" she pouted to which avni and aarav laughed.
"I'll be back" avni got up
"Where are you going" viransh and aarav asked at the same time and glared at eachother.
"To dadi"
Avni went to the kitchen

"Dadi i wanna talk about something, I-s aarav ji really my fiance?"
"Yes he is avni"
"How come i do not remember"
"Its good that you dont remember"
"What do you mean"
" Avni, Aarav is a really good man we owe him alot and the rest you'll know when the right time comes you'll remember everything"

"He didnt even know us! we were fine living in the village then how did we come to the city?"

" Avni you know curiosity killed the cat. I had told you enough i dont want to speak on this topic more just keep that in mind that man loves you,ok,so treat him like a gem"

Avni just nodded not understanding the situation. She would definately ask aarav about this. She returned to the living room to see a war of glearing going on between viransh and aarav.

"Viransh what happened"
"Nothing di just getting to know my sweet brother in law"
"Everyone please have breakfast" the worker said"
"Hm ok-"
" good morning bhabhi!!" Yash,veer and sushant came walking in.
"G-ood morning" she looked at Aarav with a confused expression.
"Arey bhabhi i am sushant your fiance's very close bestfriend the youngest among them" sushant introduced himself
"I am yash, Aarav's friend and a doctor. "
"I am-"
" Anav's father i know sir"
"Correct"
" so who is the patient?" Yash asked
Sakshi who was hiding in Aarav's chest hid her face in his chest too, making Aarav chuckle.
" oh is it Sakshi singh!! Oh girl what magic did you do on my child he is head over heels for you." Veer stood infront of her
Sakshi turned towards veer " i did nothing!" hiding in aarav's chest again.

Avni came towards the duo and took sakshi in her arms and made her sit on the couch. Yash moved forwards and started checking her.
"Hmm i think she needs an injec-"
" shhhhhhh"viransh shouted
"Injection?"sakshi spoked scaredly
"No no ones giving you injection dont cr-" viransh sat infront of her trying to calm the upcoming earthquake

Viransh sat with sakshi on his lap while shraddha held the little girl's arm. All this time Avni was hiding her face in Aarav's chest, her hand fisting his coat. " bhaiya slowly" she warned yash who was ready to inject sakshi

"Done" a sigh escaped the elders lips but
"Whaaaaaa diiii" sakshi started crying hard.

"Inko kis ne cher diya?" [ trans: who disyurned her Anand who just came in the house asked. As soon as his gaze landed on the couple there was a satisfaction on his face.
"Daduuuu" avni yelled in excitement and hugged her grandfather.
"Yeh dono behno k gale mai loud speaker hai kia!" Sushant mumbled

Sakshi had dozed off due to the medicine and was tucked on the sofa by shraddha. All the present members moved to the table having their breakfast in peace while the two hazel eyes were stucked on the brown ones.

He noticed how avni didnt like fruits, the cute faces she made when listening to sushant's 2 number k jokes ( which he thinks) made his obsession towards her stronger. He just wanted to claim her as soon as possible knowing the troubles were already laid ahead.

"Avni it's time to go" he commanded and stood up, avni looked at his brother and a sad pout formed on her lips nevertheless she stood up and bid goodbye to everyone and pre pared herself to face her soon to be in-laws.

Byee 🤗