chapter 20

The moment avni had stepped outside the mansion she saw there were some people and decorations going on in the garden which made her confused, as per her there was no such kind of event held today. She went inside and decided to ask her mother in law who was also roaming here and there. " mama what's going on?" Meera paused and looked at her with a wide smile. " you didnt see the news? Aarav has won the position #1 youngest ceo and billionare!!" Avni's mouth opened in shock " how come i dont know"she mumbled to herself. Despite that she started helping her mother in law and other workers providing them with drinks and food.

It was almost evening when all the decor was done and now the mansion was all clean and shining. Avni was in her room trying to figure out what to wear, she had showered, shaved and conditioned her hair. All her clothes were sprawled over the bed and it was irritating her. The door opened and meera came in with a dress, " this is for you my child it is designed by me one of the limited and newest editions" she winked making avni grin. "Maa you are like my fairy god mother" she gave a big hug to meera. " i will send some girls to do your hair and makeup aarav ansh and your papa will directly meet us in the garden also ruhi is coming" at that very moment the door smashed open and ruhi walked in.

" at your service your highness" she did a dramatic bow making avni chuckle. " good evening nini" a little anav hugged her legs "good evening mister" she picked him up and settled him on the bed. " lets get dressed up now" meera also left to get ready while ruhi got busy in making anav wear his pants since he was jumping all around.

Avni's hair and makeup were done and now left was the outfit however the lights caught her attention so she moved to the balcony attached to their room. The view mesmerized her, she called anav and showed him the decor and the golden lights. People started coming slowly the garden was filled with movements.

All eyes flickered to the enterance as three ladies along with a little lad casaded down the stairs. Boys were left in awe with their beauty, men had a smile while womans burned in jelousy since the three ladies without any attempt got all the mens attention. Among them three mens eyes sparkled like the starry night,their eyes wandering around their figures. A fume of jelousy burned upon witnessing everyones eyes on what solely belonged to them however their love overpowered.

                       (The enterance stairs)