Chapter 65

A five year old Aroohi held her Ansh chacho's finger entering the house after attending her school, once she got to know that her dear papa was also at home she was even more thrilled to go back home well she is just like her father appearance wise and character wise as well moreover she had the same interest as his and use to admire him alot.

Aroohi left her chacho's finger and ran inside the house finding it all dark one thing she was really scared of. Hearing her sniff all the family members panicked and opened the lights "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" the poor girl flinched at the sudden shout but her eyes sparkled looking at all the confetti, balloons and the decorations. Aarav came forward and picked her up in his arms and she hugged him back hiding her face in his neck after having so much attention "papa" she cupped his face with her tiny hands witnessing her father smile "happy birthday papa ki choti si jaan" aroohi smiled and saw her mother coming towards them "mamaaa!!!" She wanted to go in avni's embrace but aarav held her back "mama is carrying your brother already butterfly" avni kissed her cheeks and she reciprocated the action.

 Aarav came forward and picked her up in his arms and she hugged him back hiding her face in his neck after having so much attention "papa" she cupped his face with her tiny hands witnessing her father smile "happy birthday papa ki choti si jaan" ...

"Bache" shubham called out making aroohi look at him and soon she became busy with all the family members and the gifts.

Aroohi sat on the bed with aarav on her side who was helping her with homework getting bored of it aroohi looked at her father and then her mother "papa" aarav looked at her "you no gime gift" she pouted acting all said and aarav couldnt hide his smile "oh i did give you a gift but it will take some months" aarav and avni's eyes locked together for a second but avni blushed and got busy again. "I dont like waiting"the little girl jumped on her father and both got busy in playing.

Avni was looking at them with adoration in her eyes keeping a hand on her now 6 months baby bump until she felt a small kick and she knew it this one would be her copy.

"Mama goodnight!" Aroohi moved towards her chacho's room yelling all the way and knocked on the door with her small hands "knock knock"
"Who is it?"
"Little red riding hood"
Ansh opened the door and was greeted by his lovely niece covered in a red cape holding a basket which had some chocolates, cookies and cupcakes.
"What is little red riding hood doing here?"
"Red riding will slweep with you!" She moved inside his room placing the basket on the side table. "Tumhare mama papa ko mere sakoon se bari koi problem hai"

Aarav backhugged avni placing kisses on her neck as they both stared at the full moon "what are you thinking" aarav turned her around and hugged her "life is so beautiful recently, i am happy i am with you" aarav kept his hand on the baby bump earning a kick making them smile.

In the morning

The malhotra's mansion which use to be dead silent at 6 am in the morning was now very lively just because the princess of the house ordered that she wants to see everyone before going to school as she misses them alot. Shubham and aarav were talking about some files while sipping the black coffee while avni was in the kitchen preparing breakfast with the help of kaira. Ansh was responsible for getting aroohi ready for the school since she use to irritate alot.

Aroohi came into the living area with a comb and two ponies in her hand "papaa" aarav looked at her a wide smile forming upon her lips "yes papa ki jaan come here" the little girl moved forward and settled on her papa's lap as aarav made her hair. "Good molning dadu" she bumped her face with shubham who replied her back "dadu you come to pick me flom school, otay?" Her grandfather nodded at her command. "Aroohi i have kept you lunch in the bag, come here for breakfast" aroohi scrunched her nose hearing the word breakfast and looked at her father who just made two ponytails on her head "you know that breakfast is important"aarav picked her up his gaze shifting to the young couple having their moments in the kitchen.

10 years later

"MIHIR!" aroohi looked at his little brother who was eating her chocolates hiding behind the sofa looking up at her with the same hazel eyes of her father yet he resembled avni. "Let papa come home and i will complain to him" she angrily looked at him who innocently stood up and approached her for a hug "please dont tell papa di pleaseee i will do whatever you will say" he pleaded while hugging his big sister "hmm"

The door opened and aarav and ansh came inside and looking at them aroohi ran to her father hugging him while he too hugged her bed pressing a kiss on her forehead "papa mihir ate all my chocolates which sushi chacho brought for me" she pouted looking like the most innocent girl to exist, she was knows for her beauty, her grace and her kind heart yet she knew how to handle guns at such a small age credits goes to her father. "MIHIR MALHOTRA COME RIGHT HERE" avni shook her head and hugged mihir glaring at aarav "mummy ka chamcha" both the father and daughter duo whispered doing a high five later.

A loud knock and giggles broke the couple from the trance who were about to kiss, the door opened and a pair of tom and jerry came inside making them push eachother away. "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MAMA PAPA" the family celebrated the couple's 16th anniversary together spending quality time and cuddling thanking god for whoever they have.

"Papa dont worry i'll do it besides its not only me we have the whole team and you will also be watching us nothing will go wrong trust me" Aroohi consoled her father who was hella sick of letting her go "princess i never in my life wanted you to follow the path i did, my heart is still not at peace please leave this i will send someone else in your place what if something happens to you i wont be able to forgive my self bacha" aarav cupped her face and caressed her cheeks as she was something precious to her "papa i have been training for over past 2 years plus i have a gun with me, nothing will happen to me just trust me once did i ever fail you in other missions? No na then in no time you'll see me infront of your eyes" aarav pursed his lips and hugged his daughter."just remember i raised you like a tigress you are my fierce tigress, your father was, is and will be behind your back" aroohi closed her eyes her listening at the heart-filled words of her father "mihir will be so jealous" both laughed and stared at eachother.