chapter 29

Both were sitting and waiting for their flight to be called out since today they were returning however aarav was burning in jelousy seeing avni concentrated on a man sitting infront of them.

Aarav's pov

I leaned in whispered to her "is he more handsome then me?" She look at me " mujhe kia pata mai tou doggy ko dekh rahi ho kitna cute hainaa" she looked at the dog which was settled on the man's lap. I looked at the dog but felt her nudging at me and found her looking at me with the most innocent face " aarav ji aap unko bolo k wo doggy hamai dedein" i looked at her in disbelief " avni, how can he give his pet think about it how much would he have spent his time and money on it" she looked the dog with sad eyes "please na unko bolai na dede aarav ji pleaseee" she kissed my cheek showing her big brown doe eyes 'had hai ab aik billionare kutte k liye bheek mangai ga' "fine" i sighed and got up sitting beside the man

(Aarav- A
Man- m )

A: hi, can you do me a favour?
M: hey, what is it?
A:Can you give me your dog actually my wife likes it. I am willing to give you any amount you say
M:i am sorry but i cant give him to you
A: i am giving you a chance to think again
M: i must say either you are very rich or you love your wife too much. I want 300$
I took out the check book and signed a check passing it to him
A: if you hadnt agreed gave it to i would have found another reason
I grabbed the dog and walked towards avni who had a big smile on her face. She took the dog from me and started petting him "thankyou aarav jii" she kissed my cheek meanwhile our flight had been announced.
"Aarav ji he will sit with us na" i looked at her with a frown "no he will be where all the pets are for god sake avni he is a dog"
"No no aarav ji he will get scared" i sighed and took the dog from her hands giving it to the air hostess.

Author's pov

Author's pov

The entire flight avni was talking about the dog which she had named 'FINN'

The couple had landed a few hours back and now were standing on the enterance. Avni's face was blooming like a fresh rose while aarav also had a small smile looking at his family, everyone hugged them and poured out their feelings moreover avni's family was also present.
"Meri baho ne tou tumhe hasna bhi sikha diya aarav" shubham patted his back "aur mangna bhi sikha diya" he showed shubham the dog.  Both anav and sakshi had stuck on avni like glue and kept saying 'i missed you'

They all settled in the living area,meera was sitting beside avni caressing her hand "we really missed you beta" "yes bhabhi it was so boring without you i missed your lovely cooking too" ansh whinned like a child. "Hey! I missed her more than any of you" shubham argued " nooo i missed ni ni more" anav gleared at shubham and started playing with finn and sakshi making all laugh. Aarav was standing observing everything when three figures jumped on him "AARAV BHAIYAAAAA" all the three screamed and kissed his cheeks hugging him tightly " bhai we missed you so muchhhh" sushant said with an evident pout. "Yeh kutta kon laya" yash noticed the cute dog "teri bhabhi" aarav answered.

"You two get freshen up we'll all have lunch together" shubham said and both moved to their room " uhhh i missed my rooom" avni walked in inhaling the scent "your room?" Aarav questioned and moved towards the washroom but before that avni pushed him and went in locking the door making aarav groan " you snooze you losee" she screamed from inside. She came outside dressed in her basic saree and aarav glared at her before going in to change. Meanwhile she went downstairs to join her family for lunch. She saw viransh on call near the staircase but noticing her he declined the call and looked at his sister sharing a tight hug  "i missed you di" he kissed her hand " i missed you all too little one" she ruffled his hair and both walked to the dining table soon aarav also came and a funfilled lunch was shared between the family.

"GIFTSSSS" ansh,yash,sushant,anav,sakshi and veer screamed once they saw the bags in avni's hand some in aarav's and some carried by the workers. She handed the bags to the respective person looking at their reactions which made her more than happy but ruhi cleared her thraot catching everyone's attention " what happened ruhi?" Veer ran a hand across her back " i need to tell you all something especially to avni and aarav" everyone except avni and aarav knew what was the news so they were anticipated for their reaction. "What happened di?" Avni shifted closer to her with a worried expression.

"I am pregnant" it was as if ruhi dropped a bom on both of them. Aarav hugged veer congratulating him while avni tightly hugged ruhi and started squealing " i am gonna be a buaaa!!! Is it a girl or a boy? Di now you donot need to worry i will take care of you and you will stay here with us haina mama" she looked at meera who nodded. Everyone was happy to see the young girl all hyped up no one can tell that she came after a long long flight " calm down avni beta" shraddha said. "Its gonna be so fun" she squealed again. "Aarav take this fire cracker to you room" shubham said making avni glare at him "di can we take finn outside to pway?" Sakshi spoke as avni nodded. The couple went upstairs to their room and cuddled to sleep not knowing what was coming in the future.

On the other side

He tore the couple's picture and threw aarav's picture in the small fire he had lit up "aarav malhotra get ready, your wife will be mine soon"
He let out an evil laughter earning a smirk from the woman standing infront of her.

Updatee!! Guys there is a cyclone coming in india as well as pakistan do pray for everyone we need your prayers at the moment. Be careful take safety precautions and donot go out of your houses unnecessarily. Take care byeee<3

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕