chapter 21

The morning sun rose up, the chirping of birds grew louder. Movements started occuring in the mansion, the workers started continuing their duties. It was a peaceful morning however situations for avni were different. She was wide awake slowly swinging on the swing present in their balcony. She was not a morning person but the past events were disturbing her.

The sudden arrival of her cousin after her marraige, the worker in the mall , the note in the bag and especially his stalker coming to their mansion. Her hand automatically went to her thighs where he had touched causing tears appear in her eyes. Should she tell this all to aarav? Would he blame her instead? Would he k-ill him? She needed to check tne guest list of yesterday's event since she remembered the names of all aarav's partners. She hastily turned around to look for the guest list but was caged in a pair of arms.

"Good morning"
"morning"
"Why are you up so early?"
"Couldnt sleep"
"Is something the matter avni? Donot fucking bluff with me i am observing you for a couple of days" avni's eyes widened with shock but she quickly diverted her gaze.
"Avni what.is.the.matter?" He held her chin making him directly look in her eyes.
"I-i"
" bhabhi are you up? I am really craving for some yummy pancakes" ansh called out
"Yes ansh i am coming" avni took the chance and ran to the washroom quickly getting ready and running out.

At the breakfast table

"Tonight we have your reception so i suggest aarav to stay home" shubham said taking a sip of tea making avni shock. She silently prayed for him to go to office since she didnt wanted to face him. " no dad i need to go i'll come back by evening" aarav said making avni sigh in relief.

"Maam yeh aap k liye aya hai"[maam this has came from you] a worker handed her a letter and the moment she turned it around there it was written your stalker . A shiver ran down her spine " whom is it from beta?" Meera asked "a c-colleague of mine" ansh replied with an ohh but soon frowned and asked " dont you have her phone number bhabhi, sending letters is so old fashion" avni just shrugged "he likes it."  Aarav's head whipped towards avni, the eyes which were previously glued to the phone were now glaring at her. He didnt say anything at that moment but just left.

Avni also excused herself and walked towards her room but was harshly pulled and pinned on the pillar. Her gaze met with hazel eyes she could see the anger in them which made her shiver. "who the fuck is he?" Avni managed to shake her head in negative. " dont fucking test me love" "he was just a colleague" aarav's hand went to her waist and squeezed it making avni hiss. "If i see you with any men i will swear to god i will take out their eyes and make you see how i torture them" he spoke harshly against her lips while her legs almost gave out. "You cant threat-en anyone with your wo-rds aarav ji its really bad!" He cocked up an eyebrow " i'll kill them simply then" she gasped " but you said you will stop all this stuff thats why i married you" her last words came out in a whisper. Aarav harshly left her waist which by now had bruises and walked away calmly.

Avni's hand flew to her mouth as she cried bitterly sitting with the pillar. Alot of things were going in her little mind right now never in her life did she had came across situation like these, the day aarav came in her life everything flipped and at that moment of her life peace vansihed. Suddenly she remembered the letter which had came. She took it out and opened it

My pretty little dove, how are you? I hope you are thinking about me because i am too. Damn after touching you i felt like i am on cloud nine when will i get a chance to decorate those thighs with love bites but my dove you hit me too hard how will we produce our little kids hm? By the way you looked really pretty yesterday see you at the reception my sexy little dove.

Your stalker.

Not only this but there were a few pictures of her eating,talking, walking laughing. Her mind messed up further she grabbed her hair pulling them slightly, as taught by her grandfather she intake deep breaths calming herself. She got up and dragged herself to her room. She didnt sleep the whole night causing her head throb like a beast, as soon as her head hit the pillow she slept off.