chapter 5

Hi lovelies i am back with an update. I hope you like this chapter do express your thoughts by commenting and voting through clicking the ⭐ button in the bar below. Lastly, there are very less votes as compared to the the amount of views so make sure you vote!! It wont take a second if you vote every chapter aik chutki vote ki tum kia jano viewers babu 🤭.

Thaam lo toote na dhaage~
Kya pata ab kya hai aage
Thaam lo dil tez bhaage~
Chaand taaron se bhi aage

Author's pov

As soon as Aarav left the room, rooh came in with a night wear and handed it to Avni. Avni was confused as why did Aarav left, but shrugging off she went to change. Coming out of the washroom she saw Aarav entering the room, dressed in grey sweatpants and a black t-shirt. His gaze went to Avni who stood awkwardly staring at the ground.

Avni's nightwear

Avni's nightwear

Aarav moved closer to her scooping her in his arms. One things Avni was confirmed about is that this man loved carrying her, with utmost care he kept her on the bed and sat infront of her.

Avni's pov

To be honest it was really awkward for me to stay in the same room as him although he claim to be my fiance and soon to be husband. She will ask him to take her to her family so her doubt could be clared. When he entered the room he looked so freakin hot i mean his wet hair and his muscles were making me feel hot and suddenly the floor started looking interesting to me.

I was in his arms the next minute and was gently put on the bed. He sat infront of me and started staring at me .... creepy. I clutched the bedsheets unknowingly as his eyes wandered around my body i wasnt comfortable around him just yet. He started moving forwards and hovering above me.Our faces were so close that i could feel his hot breath on my lips.

So hot!!

"How is that everytime i see you, you give me a new reason to be alive and at the same time you take my breath away. Thats something only you could do to me princess only you"

He spoke against my lips making me freeze. I slowly looked up at him in the eye to find him grinning like a devil. He slowly gave a long kiss on my cheek and moved away, while i was frozen at my spot he moved towards the left side of the bed laying down calmly.

My face was red as a tomato. I cupped my faced due to the shyness and embaressment. " petal its time to sleep" he commanded in his cold tone, turning off the lights.

I picked up a pillow and placed it in the centre to divide us. He raised an eyebrow at me in the questioning manner

" woh aapka area yeh mera area simple" i shrugged. [ trans: thats your area this is my area simple]

" a mere pillow cant keep you away from me"he smirked and was about to throw the pillow when i snatched it from him.

" yeh pillow yahin rahe ga warna- "[ trans: this pillow will stay here or else]  " warna what?" [Trans:or else what?]He asked in a threatning manner.