Chapter 60

Aarav had now came home and was banned from going to the office or even working from home, everyone was paying him attention and use to gather in his room laughing and talking about any topic that opened infront of them. During this time Yash amd divya also had stepped up in their relationship being each other's comfort while veera learned to blabber things and spoke in her alien language which anav could understand or he showed that. 

Anav and sakshi had became quite good friends and use tomlove each other's company, Anav was quite possessive of her he would drop her off to her classes and picked her up even in the evening when they both use to go to the park anav made sure no boy comes near her and if he did it was his last day because Anav's anger was not less than an erupting volcano which only sakshi could handle. 

"Aarav ji" avni held the bowl of soup and deadly stared at aarav who refused to have it 

"Jaaaaaannn" 

"Kiya ho gaya hai? Why are you acting like a kid even Veera eats so calmly" avni pointed out at veera who was enjoying her cerelac which veer was feeding him

"Jaan please this is so bland i cant, i have been having this for 3 days" 

"What do you want then?" Avni put down the bowl of soup and moved towards him, aarav signaled her to lean in and she did " can i have you?" Avni slapped his shoulder making him hiss "oh sorry sorry dard ho raha hai?" 

"Nahi bilkul nahi mujhe toh khushi ho rahi hai" aarav side eyed her wife but grinned when he saw meera bringing his favourite dish, rajma chawal. "Oh mama thankyou so much i was so hungry" meera patted his head and fed him with her hands while avni looked at her husband in disbelief "mujhe toh kabhi apne haath se nahi khilaya!" Ansh pulled a chair beside aarav and both ate from their mother's hand. 

At night

Avni helped aarav in dressing up his wounds and made him wear the shirt and in return aarav kissed her cheeks and she went to change and cam back real quick only to find aarav working on the laptop and upon seeing her he gave the most sweetest smile yet avni ignored and shut his laptop keeping it in her side drawer. 

"Aap aik baat samajh nhi aati kia?"

"Tum sahi se samjhati hi nahi ho" avni glared at him and pointed on the bed and aarav obediently went and sat on the bed gulping down the meds which avni gave him "aisa lag raha hai hostel mai reh raha hon" he angrily pulled the duvet over him and looked at avni who tried to stiffle her laughter "has lo tum bhi has lo" he closed the lamp and layed down. Avni who was in the mood to tease him turned on the night light and unbottoned her silk night suit as her making aarav still she crawled on the bed and straddled him carefully and his hand automatically came to rest on her hips. "Any plans you have for tonight?" Aarav raised his eyebroe and ran his finger straight down her throat to the waistband of her pyjamas. Avni leaned her hands resting on each side of his head and taking the chance aarav smacked her ass earning a soft moan. Avni pressed her lips on his throat and moved to her lips and then whispered in his ear "goodnight " rolling off to her side while aarav groaned throwing the pillow on the floor in anger "can i fuck you please?" He looked at her who was just having her bra and pyjamas on busy laughing "no darling you are injured" avni wiped her tears and snuggled in him while he groaned. 

Finally with alot of pleases aarav had gone to the office and avni called him after every hour reminding to eat, take medicines and asked about his well being.

Tears ran down like a river as she held the pregnancy test in her hand she had taken over 3 tests during the last 4 months as she felt some symptoms but all came out negative although her condition said something else but she didnt keep any high hopes. To calm down her heart and mind she decided to visit the doctor and she came to know that her pregnancy can be affected by the drug intake in her body. 

"You may have some complications, a miscarraige is also expected but there are chances for a healthy pregnancy as well, just think positive and rest leave it to the God." Avni nodded and went home with a heavy heart. During the dinner everyone else felt she had grown quiet and kept zoning out, aarav on the otherhand was disturbed since his wife didnt scold him once but he decided to ask her later. 

"I have kept a grand party for your 1st wedding anniversary tomorrow is it fine?" The couple nodded and looked at eachother. Aarav had slept while avni was staring at the ceiling thinking about the matter, aarav got up and found her awake so he pulled her closer and layed on her chest and avni ran her hand through his head. 

" what are you thinking?" 

"Nothing" avni wrapped her arms around him as he snuggled in her "you know you can tell me anything i am her for you" 

"It will be 1 year if our marraige"

"Hmm but you are stuck with me for the whole lifetime" avni smiled and hugged him both going back to sleep.

♧The party ♧

Avni's outfit

Avni's outfit

Avni moved out of the room after getting dressed and was busy on a call  with divya who didnt knew what to wear, after reaching the guest room where aarav had gone ready she declined the call and moved inside to find him standing there only in the dress pant choosing between the shirts and ties. 

" aarav!! Bahr sab aa gai hain aur aap aise kharai hain! Had ho gai" she pushed him back and helped him in wearing the shirt while she was buttoning up aarav pulled her closer and stared at her "you should be the taking it off later" pecking her forehead he wore the coat and avni did his tie which she ofcource chose pink to match with her outfit. "I have planned so much for tomorrow" avni gave her a look of amusement and kissed him "i am really happy that we are here together" hooking her arm both made a special entry 

"Happy 1 year anniversary my love" 

"Happy 1 year anniversary aarav ji" 

🥰🥰

Kinda short but ok

Hope you liked the chapter ♡ dont forget to comment and vote.

Take care

Love you

Byeeeee