chapter 7

update!!! Enjoy reading guys and do vote as well as comment. Love you all
                                                                -your author

Aarav's pov

My idiot friends also decided to tag along because 'woh kyu peechai rahain'[ trans: why should they stay behind]. Currently my kitten was sitting on the passanger seat while the 3 dorks sat in the back seat it was kinda funny to witness those bulky men sitting together. They were constantly arguing making me want to pull out their tongues. I diverted my attention to my kitten who was nervously fidgeting her fingers looking at her lap. She was definetly overthinking, i placed my hand on her thigh to which she flinched but then looked at me with those big brown eyes.

" everything is going to be okay i am here with you angel dont need to worry okay" i tried to comfort her which seemed to work. Her stiff shoulders relaxed and she looked down again.

" atleast show me that pretty smile of yours angel" i lifted her face and looked at her, in response she showed me the prettiest smile ever. He pearly whites were displayed, the chubby cheeks had a tint of redness while her eyes scrunched up due to the smiling. This!! Gives me peace, it calmed my inner devil.

" you-"
"Hayeeeee dekho dekho veer bhabhi ki smile uff"[ trans: aww look look veer our sister in law's smile uff]  sushant placed a hand on his heart dramatically reacting.
" bhai ko bhari jawani mai marne ka irada hai kia bhabhi ji?"[ trans: do you hage plans on killing our brother in his youth]Veer said teasingly to which avni blushed.

Author's pov

" SUSHANT GUPTA IF YOU LOOK AT MY WOMAN AGAIN I WILL FUCKING TAKE YOUR EYES OUT" aarav said in anger

"Jelous" veer whispered to yash
"Definetly" yash answered
sushant pouted heavily and turned his face towardss the window acting all sad, avni noticed and felt really sad, seeing a sunshine all gloomy gave her distress.

" aarav ji" avni called out to him in a low voice who was driving with all his attention on the road
"hmm"
"say sorry" she said in a commanding tone
"To whom and why angel?"
"You made bhaiya sad look at him he looks so sad"
"But ange-" avni removed his hand which was rested on her thigh and turned towards the window as well clearly indicating that she wont talk to him . Sushant who was noticing all this winked at veer and yash who gave him a disbelief look.

" sorry sushant" aarav said in a monotone
" did you say something to me aarav bhaiyaa" he wanted aarav to repeat his sorry since they were rare times when the 'GREAT AARAV MALHOTRA' apologized.
" sorry!" Aarav said in a louder voice gritting his teeth clearly understanding the tactics of the little one.
" i forgive you bhaiya cause i am man with big heart " he smiled displaying his 32 teeth. Avni smiled at their interaction. Suddenly the car came to a halt and soon the 5 were standing infront of the malhotra mansion.

Aarav intervined his hand with avni's soft delicate ones and walked inside. The aura he radiated was cold and dangerous , the chatters in the mansiom which were heard previously quited down. " BHABHII BHAIYA" Ansh who was coming downstairs spotted them entering and couldnt help but scream since he was super happy. Aarav's emotionless face had a small smile seeing his only brother running towards him. They both shared a hug while ansh jumped in happiness seeing avni, after their last encouter they had grown quite comfortable and even planned the tricks and pranks they are gonna do in the future.

Avni too had a wide smile. She was astonished seeing such a great big house,it looked so so so expensive that she was scared to even ruin the carpets. She noticed alot of paintings which attracted her, the interior itself was so expensive she for once thougt about standing the whole time. The thing which attracted her were the chandeliers and wind chimes which were placed in the enterance.

"Aarav?" A manly voice came. Avni's nervousness started kicking in, her grip on aarav's hand tightened.

"Good afternoon uncle" the three boys greeted him. Avni passed a smile and greeted him as well.Shubham passed a smile to Aarav and patted his back.

They all got settled and Shubham began to start a conversation.

"Avni" he gently called out her name making the boys shocked a bit since he never talked to anyone like this.
" jee" avni replied looking at him
" papa you never talked to us like that this is not fair mai case karo ga aap k behaviour pe" [ trans: papa you never talked to us like this its not fair i will put a case on your behaviour] ansh whined, being the younger one he did recieve love but his father never called out his name this lovingly.
" late Ansh Malhotra date of death xx-xx-xx reason of death over dramatic behaviour" shubham said staring at his lovely son who had his mouth wide open while the boys giggled.
Avni who was sitting besie Ansh closed his mouth while laughing " dont worry i will pray to god to forgive you all sins " she further decides to tease him.
Aarav chuckled catching everyone off-guard and  the person coming to them. She couldnt believe her ears after a whole 16 years she saw him laugh, with a smile she walked in and sat beside her husband.
Ansh quickly introduced her " avni she is your sasu maa Meera malhotra"
Avni got up to greet her but was pulled back by Aarav "sit down"he commanded her
"Aarav ji ..." he gave a cold look to her she sat back down but gave her mother in law a smile which she reciprocated.

The boys noticed the tense air and sushant's dad jokes were kicking in. Ansh whispered something in Avni's ear unaware of the eyes he stared at him in jelousy.

" late late Ansh malhotra date of death xx-xx-xx reason of death unnecesarrily getting close to Mrs. Aarav malhotra" Ansh was staring at Aarav in disbelief.

"Shut up boys let me have a conversation with my daughter!"

Ansh be like bewafa bewafa nikla hai tu 😶

"I got to know that you work in our school and are also the teacher of  Anav, he is a naughty child though"

"Yes he is very naughty one time he had put glue on one of her classmates chair and when she sat her clothes got then veer bhayya was called in the school i met him at that day only" she told them beaming with happiness since she loved her students so much

"Apni maa pe gaya hai wo larka, uska pallu hi nahi chorta" [ trans: that child has taken on her mother, he never leaves her side]veer grumbled and rolled his eyes

"What about your family beta?" Meera questioned

" my parents are no more but my dadu and dadi raised us i mean my siblings viransh and sakshi" just a mere thought of them made her smile. "Oh i am sorry for your loss i didnt knew about your paren-" meera was cut off by shubham. " that doesnt matter now because Avni will soon be my daughter and i expect you to call me papa like this idiot"he pointed at ansh who had a sour face. Avni was more then delighted, tears had welled up in her eyes she looked towards Aarav in pure happiness. He leaned over and wiped her tears. Meera seeing this was satisfied she got up and sat beside Avni. She asked her to give her hand and made her wear their family ring. "I'll be there for you from now on if something bothers you come to me, god has blessed me a daughter by giving you" avni hugged her and sobbed. Before she could console her, a pair of strong arms pulled her, realizing the scent she stuffed her face in his chest.

Ansh settled down on the floor. "Avni" he softly called out and she whipped her head towards him. " call her with respect brat" aarav instructed his brother " avni jiiii" he said with a sweet smile " yeh sahi hai ya mahrani bhi lagao nam mai" trans: is this fine or should i add queen/your highness too]
Aarav just slapped his head and got up. "Lets go now"

💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕