chapter 28

The last two days they had spend in malls shopping for literally every person that came in avni's mind. She had purchased things for everyone except her and when Aarav came to know he forcefully made her buy expensive clothes and purses.

Today they decided to stay indoors since avni had noticed a pool and wanted to go for a swim. She was getting dressed to go to the pool when aarav checked her out " where to madam?" He asked her raising an eyebrow "pool" she sait putting on her sandals " no you arent going to the pool" he said pinning avni with his gaze " i will go" she grabbed the bag which had her bathing suit "its too cold jana you will get ill"he took the bag throwing it on the bed " no i wont and the pool is inside i wont get cold" he sighed
"Lets go na aarav ji" aarav glanced at the clock which showed 2 am "Fine"

 She was getting dressed to go to the pool when aarav checked her out " where to madam?" He asked her raising an eyebrow "pool" she sait putting on her sandals " no you arent going to the pool" he said pinning avni with his gaze " i will go" she g...

Avni had brought a bikini and bathing suit just in case but upon entering when she saw no one she decided to wear the bikini

Avni had brought a bikini and bathing suit just in case but upon entering when she saw no one she decided to wear the bikini. When aarav saw her coming out of the changing room he couldnt help but lick his lips as the pure sight infront of him, he had changed into a pair of swim trunks.
"Jaan this is all open what if someone sees you!!" He came infront of her and hugged her little figure " no one will see me its dark outside" she pushed him aside admiring the view she slowly went towards the pool but stopped when her feet touched the brim,she turned around and looked at her husband with a small pout " i donot know how to swim" aarav muttered a small " oh god"in reply moving forwards his heart wanted to do a mischief so he ran towards his wife scooping her up and jumping in the water. " AARAV MALHOTRAAA!!" avni screamed in horror she breathed when aarav made her sit on one of the walls. She looked at him with anger her face matching the colour of her bikini. " i am sorry jaan" he stiffled a laugh and apologized "aap bilkul bhi ache nahi hai" she muttered " han kyu k mai buhat acha hun" he had a proud smile making avni groan in anger.

Aarav stepped between her legs and kissed her stomach, he unwrapped her hands which were folded on her chest and kept them on his shoulder instead she jumped on him causing both to fall in the water. Aarav taught avni how to swim and now she could float in the water with no worries.

"Love, if i ask you something would you answer me?" He asked caressing her scars on the stomach "hmm" she kept her head on his chest "someone is sending letters to you and i know it isnt your colleague it is your stalker" be felt her body stiffened, she would be covered in sweats but since it was cold there was no sign of sweat. He gently picked her up and took her to their hotel room. " get changed then we'll talk about it and donot get nervous or panic"

Once both got changed they settled on the bed, avni kept her head on aarav's chest both were staring at the wall. " i wanted to tell you but i was scared i have never been through situation like these so i was really tensed ... aarav ji you remember when me maa and ansh went for shopping when we came back i saw a letter in one of the bags h-e saw me n-aked" aarav's fist tightened while tears streamed down from avni's eyes " the letters he mostly sent says that he will get me i-i wan-t to stay wi-th you aarav ji i-i dont like him" she cried " t-hat day he came to our house when w-e had the par-ty i wen-t to th-e wash-room and he came and a-nd he to-uched me here" she seemed like a kid who was crying and telling about her injuries on the other hand aarav's conditions became more worse when he heard that he touched him.

"Dont worry love i will kill that man once i find him and remember one thing you were mine you are mine and you will always stay mine. You have my name attached to yours until i die understood! No one can tear us apart we were written with each other, we were destined. Dare you hide anything from me again this is the first and last time i am letting it go next time i wont"
She nodded her head wiping the tears, aarav leaned and kissed her passionately " YOU ARE MINE! YOU ARE AVNI AARAV MALHOTRA" he spoke against her lips and took her breath away again.

Hope you all like the chapter do vote and comment sweeties💕💕💕💕