Chapter 59

It had been 2 weeks since the banter took place and was sucking life out of two souls, but Aarav didnt hold back he was determimed to earn forgiveness. Just like the past few days Aarav was sitting in the cafe as avni started working there for diverting her mind but Aarav was use to come there in the evening, he use to drop her in the morning and pick her up although she had done many things to avoid him but all went in vain. 

As usual Aarav came to pick her up with a fresh boquet of tulips but to his surprise the cafe was sorrounded with several cars with men that held guns in their hands making his hand sink down, he quickly contacted veer and sushant to reach at the cafe. Those two arrived quicker than expected since they were quite near, building up a plan the three loaded their guns and slowly tackled the men present outside. 

Quitely moving inside the view unfolded infront of his eyes, a man dressed in black held a gun on avni's head her face paled but seeing aarav her eyes lit up with hope, sushant took out a smoke bomb and threw it and in two minutes avni was in aarav's embrace while the workers had ran away from the backdoor but to their unfortune men came from upstairs and the front door. The three formed a circle around avni who was trying to keep her calm but failed miserably 

"Dont panic lil sis" 

"You are safe avni stay calm" 

"Jaan, i sweared to protect i wont let you get hurt just do as i say ok" 

Their eyes locked for a minute but broke as all started to fight and avni quickly ran and hid behind the counter praying everything to get over as soon as possible. Her heart was at unease since the morning she never knew this all awaited for her. 

"AARAV BHAI!"  Sushant's voice echoed and avni's head flicked to the left where aarav was sitting with the wall a bloody hole pierced near his heart making avni go numb another gunshot was heard and all went silent. 

The three slowly went towards aarav who was breathing slowly with his eyes locked with the chococlate brown ones.

Aarav's pov 

One of the bastard went towards the counter where avni was hidden and without another thought i ran towards him grabbing him from the neck but a something passed from my back exiting from near my heart, a sharp pain rushed in body as i fell on my knees and sushant had noticed me so he shot the man. My eyes followed to her figure who hugged her knees and covered her ears with the palms of her hand, the engagement ring shining on her ring finger making me smile, i had what i wanted, i won my love but i lost it as well. 

I saw her face loosing their colours and her body trembled, silent tears flowed down her eyes as she sat beside me placing her hand near the wound.

"Wi-ll you fo-rgive me?" 

She didnt say anything just stared back at me 

"I love you" with utmost strength i said those words as my eyes closed blackness sorrounding me but her voice was still heard. My love.

Author's pov 

"Aarav! Aarav open your eyes" avni cupped his cheeks "Aarav! I have forgiven you please open your eyes please aarav i know you can hear me AARAV!" 

Sushant wiped his tears sitting beside aarav while veer had called the ambulance.

Everyone was settled in the hospital, aarav was one of the gem in each ones life.

Avni kept crying and crying but it was of no use, ruhi wiped her tears and caressed her cheek "you are a strong girl, if you believe he will come back to you then he will trust me aise rone se wo nahi aai ga" 

"Nahi dii wo mere rone se aa jate thai ab bhi aa jai ge" 

The doctors came out of the operation theatre making everyone alert "what happened doctor? Is my son alright pls say something" the doctors took a deep sigh "i tried my best- "

"What do meam by tried?!" Ansh roared in anger but veer held him back

"Mr aarav is up" the doctor smiled making everyone squeal in happiness "we'll shift him to the private room them you can meet him" all nodded in happiness. 

Aarav was sitting on the bed while everyone sorrounded him someone trying to feed him soup, drinks, giving him stress balls and some pressing his body but one stood behind with her head hung low regretting such harsh treatment she gave to him. The room got empty as Avni was to stay with aarav for the night, she slowly sat on the chair beside him carefully she held her hand amd interwind their fingers "i am sorry jaan please forgive me i-" before aarav could complete his sentence avni hugged him making hiss in pain "s-orry" avni quickly moved back caressing the wound 

" why did you do this!! Did you not think about me for once?! What if what if something worse happened what would i have done without you!" Avni picked up a vase and was about to hit aarav but stopped she kept it back and then took deep breaths on the other hand aarav couldnt help but laugh at his situation cause she looked too cute to him. 

"I love you" she leaned in kissing his forhead and pulled away making him smile "i lov-" before aarav could continue the door opened and a nurse walked in "i need to check the drip, go out" avni's eyes balled out and her mouth opened and thats when aarav knew tge drama had started so he grabbed the popcorn yash had left behind

"Me?! Go out?!! Who do you think i am? And why are you sending ME out?" 

"I suppose you are the caretaker? And i am sending you out because you are an extra" 

Avni's eyes pierced into her soul and she slammed the table hard " mai inki official one and only biwi hun!! Shakal ghum karo apni is se pehle mai tumhe is hospital se ghum karo!" She stepped forward like a tiggress making aarav hoot while the nurse stepped back 

"S-ir she is misunderstanding"

" peeche peeche ho k baat karo! Mere aarav ko aise ghoor ghoor k kia dekh rahi ho handsome larka nahi dekha kia pehle" 

"You can leave send a male staff" aarav held avni's arm as she was ready to jump on the nurse.

"Leave her, pay attention to me" he pulled her on the bed as she snuggled in with a big pout "sirf aap ka hi hun meri jaan tension kyu leti ho" he pecked her forehead making her smile

😁😁😁😁

I couldnt see them further apart sorry 😭😭 

How was the chapter? 

The best part you liked? 

Take care, love you 

Byeee